Wondering

For men only: During a MFM have you ever sucked the others dick even briefly?

• No, never, I am not gay

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • I have to please her but didn't like it

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • In the heat of the moment, sure why not?

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Yes, I like it and it really spices things up

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • That is half the reason I like MFM's

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
I am very open to all things but I'm not gay so I never touch the other guy's dick. My wife got me into eating their cum out of her pussy but I think that's as far as I'd go. However it is hot thinking about it.

I don't count because I do not have a hot wife, but I always fantasized that the first time I would grab his shaft and steer it into my virgin hot wife just so everyone knew I was okay with the union.
I could see myself doing that even though I've never done it. But sucking it would be a big step. Eating his cum from her pussy was a big step but was something she really wanted me to do.

I have been somewhat curious, and have always been open to new experiences. So... Yeah...
Is the Mrs open to that? I've thought about it but don't think I could pull the trigger. I've alway thought about taking the man's load directly from his dripping cock but also can't pull that trigger. But I've thought of it.

We realize that not everything is for everybody but or myself as the husband I had a bit of a hard time voting with the choices offered. First of all if you would suck the other guys dick in the heat of passion that does not make you gay. Up until we started our adventure any of this would have been taboo and that includes watching some stranger fuck my wife. NOW we have opened our minds and have tried something new on each adventure and if it was erotic, we would keep it and if it was a turn off, then no more of that. Having me clean the other creampie turns her on very much. She has asked about seeing me clean the other cock with my mouth to see if it is erotic. I am consenting to her request but have not acted upon it yet. The thought of doing it during the action is intriguing. So is that GAY?? I guess some feel the need to put labels on everything. Life marches on and some will miss the parade.

Reactions: James Brighton
We realize that not everything is for everybody but or myself as the husband I had a bit of a hard time voting with the choices offered. First of all if you would suck the other guys dick in the heat of passion that does not make you gay. Up until we started our adventure any of this would have been taboo and that includes watching some stranger fuck my wife. NOW we have opened our minds and have tried something new on each adventure and if it was erotic, we would keep it and if it was a turn off, then no more of that. Having me clean the other creampie turns her on very much. She has asked about seeing me clean the other cock with my mouth to see if it is erotic. I am consenting to her request but have not acted upon it yet. The thought of doing it during the action is intriguing. So is that GAY?? I guess some feel the need to put labels on everything. Life marches on and some will miss the parade.
You are correct about labels. Some could could call cleaning up gay. But is it? Who cares I do cause she wanted me too and now I love it. I am very turned on by other guys big cocks but I'm not sure if I'm turned on because I want it or turned on for her cause she's getting it.
Either way I know that if one day she asked me to clean some guy's cock I would oblige cause if she asked it's because she thinks it would turn her on.
When I said I wasn't gay or bisexual it was just to clarify that I did not live a gay lifestyle with men without or before her.

There is nothing gay about it,it is just sharing pleasure in all directions
Yes I agree. And again please let me explain. When I say I'm not gay or bi I was clarifying that I had never been in a gay relationship prior to us starting sharing. Ever since we started sharing I've often fantasize about taking cum directly from the other man's dick or cleaning his dick. But I never have.
Had I been in a gay relationship prior I would have no problem doing it. And just like cleaning up, if my wife were to ask me to clean the cock I would. Hope that cleared things up.

Yes. But I was trying to point out that to this point and wasn't gay or bi. I can see myself down the line doing something that would place me in that label. When I do I'll wear it proudly. To date all I've done is eat cum. Some people my consider that bi if so then I'm bi.

Is the Mrs open to that? I've thought about it but don't think I could pull the trigger. I've alway thought about taking the man's load directly from his dripping cock but also can't pull that trigger. But I've thought of it.

Well, not at first. She freaked out the first time I went for the other guy. Hell, when I realized what I did, I freaked out. Had a long conversation afterward. She thought I went bananas. Mind you that we came from a fairly conservative background, so when we start swinging, that was already a reaaaaally huge step. Then me going for the other guy during MMF? We were both taken aback. Fortunately, our friend at the time was already experienced, open, and a real gentleman. So he sort of soften the realization for the both us.

Having said that, I think all of us have experienced that 'heat of the moment-this feels really good-what is that-I don't care-might as well go for it' moment. Be it receiving your first blowjob, giving your first blowjob (what say you ladies?), your first anal, that time your wife or partner's anus is just so enticing when you were having one hell of an energetic doggy style and you felt you really have to lick and suck it. Or even, the cock of this man who is servicing my wife's pussy and make her screaming out loud looks really lonesome without some mouth around it so I think I'd give him a lick and suck.

I think in every sexual activities involving more than 2 person, boundaries of what is normally accepted in either heterosexual or homosexual activities are automatically lifted. Providing that all parties involved gave their ascent and feels comfortable, everything is, I think, fair game. You already consented to participating in: a threesome, a foursome, a gangbang. So, relax and enjoy the ride. The whole point of having this thing is ultimately, giving and receiving pleasure.

I consider myself a heterosexual man. I am not attracted sexually to another man. But in a MMF setting, my mindset would be: mate, are you feeling good? What can I do to make you even feel even better? In an FFM setting, that would also be my mindset. It is also my hope that our sexual partner(s), men or women, also feels mutual.

When I went for the other guy, D freaked out. We had a long talk about it. After lots and lots explanation and wondering, on both our part, that was the realization we both reached. When it came to her turn (in an FFM setting), she surprised me. I sucked some guy's dick, when I realized what I did, I was shocked (and to be honest even trembling). While she wasn't giving, she was receiving. And she loved it. She acted really shy when our friend went down on her and spent the entire time hugging me. However, I saw no signs that she was experiencing the sort of shock that I felt. And I have always been the one more open to experience in this relationship! (well, maybe the long discussion we had after the first 'incident' had shaped her mindset by then)

Bloody hell, I'm rambling aren't I? Anyway, in short, when you're having fun, you're just having fun. Whatever label exist, are just not applicable. Because when you are involved in multiple person activities, the point is to make everyone happy.

What do you all think?

Reactions: AxelP
Well, not at first. She freaked out the first time I went for the other guy. Hell, when I realized what I did, I freaked out. Had a long conversation afterward. She thought I went bananas. Mind you that we came from a fairly conservative background, so when we start swinging, that was already a reaaaaally huge step. Then me going for the other guy during MMF? We were both taken aback. Fortunately, our friend at the time was already experienced, open, and a real gentleman. So he sort of soften the realization for the both us.

Having said that, I think all of us have experienced that 'heat of the moment-this feels really good-what is that-I don't care-might as well go for it' moment. Be it receiving your first blowjob, giving your first blowjob (what say you ladies?), your first anal, that time your wife or partner's anus is just so enticing when you were having one hell of an energetic doggy style and you felt you really have to lick and suck it. Or even, the cock of this man who is servicing my wife's pussy and make her screaming out loud looks really lonesome without some mouth around it so I think I'd give him a lick and suck.

I think in every sexual activities involving more than 2 person, boundaries of what is normally accepted in either heterosexual or homosexual activities are automatically lifted. Providing that all parties involved gave their ascent and feels comfortable, everything is, I think, fair game. You already consented to participating in: a threesome, a foursome, a gangbang. So, relax and enjoy the ride. The whole point of having this thing is ultimately, giving and receiving pleasure.

I consider myself a heterosexual man. I am not attracted sexually to another man. But in a MMF setting, my mindset would be: mate, are you feeling good? What can I do to make you even feel even better? In an FFM setting, that would also be my mindset. It is also my hope that our sexual partner(s), men or women, also feels mutual.

When I went for the other guy, D freaked out. We had a long talk about it. After lots and lots explanation and wondering, on both our part, that was the realization we both reached. When it came to her turn (in an FFM setting), she surprised me. I sucked some guy's dick, when I realized what I did, I was shocked (and to be honest even trembling). While she wasn't giving, she was receiving. And she loved it. She acted really shy when our friend went down on her and spent the entire time hugging me. However, I saw no signs that she was experiencing the sort of shock that I felt. And I have always been the one more open to experience in this relationship! (well, maybe the long discussion we had after the first 'incident' had shaped her mindset by then)

Bloody hell, I'm rambling aren't I? Anyway, in short, when you're having fun, you're just having fun. Whatever label exist, are just not applicable. Because when you are involved in multiple person activities, the point is to make everyone happy.

What do you all think?
I'm not sure what my wife's reaction would be if I sucked one of the other guy's dick. Hell im not sure what the other guy reaction would be. The only way I would find out is if you ask me to do it. As men who sometimes picks out men for our wives we have to be somewhat attracted to dick.

I know I've often look at the other men dick in admiration and the thought of jerking it, taking the load directly from it , or a lesser extent sucking it comes to mind.

But I won't make that move unless she wants it. Cleaning her out was a big deal at first but it made her happy so I did as she asked. If she wants me to do more I certainly would oblige. If she is fine with me doing it I consider it to be fine.

It's all about keeping the wife happy. Becoming a cuck started out for my pleasure but now it's all for her.

Reactions: F the Asian husband
I've been trying to my wife into sharing. Finally got her to look at ads on CL for M4MW. Then she looks at the ads and says what about M4M. She says she want's to watch me suck another guys cock.

Each ad we looked at had an issue; too young, too old, too big, too small. Then she threw me off by saying why don't we look at 'men seeking men'. WTF. She said she would be interested in watching me with another man. I think she did this as a tit-for-tat expecting me to resist thereby justifying her past resistance. BUT 2 can play that game. I asked her is she was sure, by asking her how she'd feel about me after watching me on my hands and knees sucking another cock. She mirrored what I always have told her, 'it's only sex'.

I agreed. At that computer session, with us both at the computer I set up a 'play date' 2 days hence with a guy visiting a nearby tourist area. I think she was a little surprised, that I would actually do it and so soon. I told her, why wait?

I've been trying to my wife into sharing. Finally got her to look at ads on CL for M4MW. Then she looks at the ads and says what about M4M. She says she want's to watch me suck another guys cock.

Each ad we looked at had an issue; too young, too old, too big, too small. Then she threw me off by saying why don't we look at 'men seeking men'. WTF. She said she would be interested in watching me with another man. I think she did this as a tit-for-tat expecting me to resist thereby justifying her past resistance. BUT 2 can play that game. I asked her is she was sure, by asking her how she'd feel about me after watching me on my hands and knees sucking another cock. She mirrored what I always have told her, 'it's only sex'.

I agreed. At that computer session, with us both at the computer I set up a 'play date' 2 days hence with a guy visiting a nearby tourist area. I think she was a little surprised, that I would actually do it and so soon. I told her, why wait?
If it's great for your marriage then go for it.

What do you all think?
Is you wife Filipina? I know many girls from that country are provincial and old fashioned, but inside they have a slut-streak a mile wide

Is you wife Filipina? I know many girls from that country are provincial and old fashioned, but inside they have a slut-streak a mile wide

No, mate... We're both Indonesian. You'd think Filipinas would be old-fashioned, but currently we Indonesians are being puritanical as hell.

No, mate... We're both Indonesian. You'd think Filipinas would be old-fashioned, but currently we Indonesians are being puritanical as hell.
Yeah I get that, been there also to Malaysia.
Your wife is a total beauty. I dream about women like her. Very very sexy. Very alluring i see her and all I can think about is caressing her, kissing her body then fucking her cross eyed for you to see and enjoy.
You do her second, I will want her again after you, would she be in to that at all?

Yeah I get that, been there also to Malaysia.
Your wife is a total beauty. I dream about women like her. Very very sexy. Very alluring i see her and all I can think about is caressing her, kissing her body then fucking her cross eyed for you to see and enjoy.
You do her second, I will want her again after you, would she be in to that at all?

She said it all depends on whether she have enough energy to handle continuous sex. But if she does, sure...

Reactions: AxelP