Work suits

My wife wears almost mid-thigh to knee length dresses with a garter belt, stockings and heels to work including weekends. I think there might have been a half dozen days this year she hasn't worn garter belt and stockings.

I have a stocking fetish and now that she is a hot wife and has found out how much other men like them too, she wears them all the time. She enjoys the attention she gets while in public from other men.

I enjoy her wearing them for her bull and dates she has with other potential bulls.

My wife wears almost mid-thigh to knee length dresses with a garter belt, stockings and heels to work including weekends. I think there might have been a half dozen days this year she hasn't worn garter belt and stockings.

I have a stocking fetish and now that she is a hot wife and has found out how much other men like them too, she wears them all the time. She enjoys the attention she gets while in public from other men.

I enjoy her wearing them for her bull and dates she has with other potential bulls.
Share her with us