Cheating at work

My wife works as a secretary in an NHS hospital. I always fantasise about her fucking the doctors/consultants/male nurses etc… does anyone on here know if stuff like that actually happens in hospitals? She always wear dresses for work I hope that’s to catch the eyes on men in there.
Any pics of her in her dresses 😀

Reactions: footfandave
My wife doesn’t work in a hospital isn’t a nurse and doesn’t wear dresses but she worked in an office building and would fuck guys from different professions on her desk that she felt with occasionally

My wife works as a secretary in an NHS hospital. I always fantasise about her fucking the doctors/consultants/male nurses etc… does anyone on here know if stuff like that actually happens in hospitals? She always wear dresses for work I hope that’s to catch the eyes on men in there.
oo I love doctors who wear dresses to work. I myself hate hospitals, but being there and seeing sexy girls at work...mmmm. but I think that this rarely happens, doctors usually have little free time.

Reactions: footfandave
My wife works in a mostly female office so having sex with someone at work isn’t going to happen for her. But that hasn’t stopped her from sex texting some days with a friend of ours. Shes also closed her door a few times and let him control her panty vibrator remotely.

Needless to say, it makes her feel sexy and wanted by others.