Wife cheated, now I have thoughts

I found out my wife cheated. She is the one that told me, because she felt bad about it. She has told me everything. And since then, I've been having thoughts of her being with other guys. And IMHO I think is hot the more I think about it.

My wife's story:

She meet this guy at her work about 6 months ago. He had been coming into the store that she works at ever since he came to town. He worked construction and was in town till his job was done. Well after sometime of just small talk, she give him her number and they started texting. I guess after awhile more that turned into grabbing some lunch. I was always busy working and away from home most of the time. And when I was home, I really wasn't give her the attention that she needed. And that was my fault. Because, I guess for wat she has told me. She fell for him because he was making her feel special. He was treating he nice, and telling her things like how good she looks, stuff like that.

Well one day she got a text asking if she would like to have lunch over at his place. The company he worked for rented a small house to stay in while he was here. Well she took up the offer. Lunch, turned in to them kissing, then that turned into alot more. She admits to fucking him that day. I asked her if he used a condom, she said no. That he came inside her.

After she admitted everything, I was mad at first but have so far forgive her. Now I got all sorts of thoughts on sharing her. I also have thoughts on how it was for her at the time. She doesn't talk about it anymore since she told me everything.

Was it a hot erotic time for her? I would like to hear from anyone that's been through that before. The cheating wife side, or from a guy that's played around with a cheating wife. How was the sex?

Here some pics of Brit to show what she looks like.
View attachment 1377801View attachment 1377802
View attachment 1377803
Let's see some Skin

I love this story/confession, can relate to it. i have been with my wife since school so together since 16 and both first and only partners (no we are not nerds) but i got curious and wanted her to have more fun, for some reason i was happy not to. Took a lot of working out but my wife has had now about 10 lovers ive had none, actually ive had one but it took years to fulfill and she persued me. ... my wife went off it!!!!!! really. flower pots thrown in my car favourite shirts cut up (my girlfriends) admittedly i saw her foe 9 months and she was/is a kyle look alike, buys 3 kids denim jackets for 15 quid that type (yes i miss her) The day they met was the worse of my life. D gave me an ultimatum after meeting jan and handing her the wedding signet engagement rings. They talked and i was just a puppy couldnt say anything and they didnt fight. Love isnt just about what you have or who you have. it has to be EVERYTHING. if you go down this route be sure, 100%sure my wife saved me at the final second wouldnt open the door to let me leave with my case. she turned things round, showed me what id miss if i left her, She carried out all my cuckold scenes and always asked if it was what i wanted even going away to holiday for a couple of days. Be careful its not always what you want but always remember if you want tobe a cuckodl you have to be able to HANDLE it easier said than done

I found out my wife cheated. She is the one that told me, because she felt bad about it. She has told me everything. And since then, I've been having thoughts of her being with other guys. And IMHO I think is hot the more I think about it.

My wife's story:

She meet this guy at her work about 6 months ago. He had been coming into the store that she works at ever since he came to town. He worked construction and was in town till his job was done. Well after sometime of just small talk, she give him her number and they started texting. I guess after awhile more that turned into grabbing some lunch. I was always busy working and away from home most of the time. And when I was home, I really wasn't give her the attention that she needed. And that was my fault. Because, I guess for wat she has told me. She fell for him because he was making her feel special. He was treating he nice, and telling her things like how good she looks, stuff like that.

Well one day she got a text asking if she would like to have lunch over at his place. The company he worked for rented a small house to stay in while he was here. Well she took up the offer. Lunch, turned in to them kissing, then that turned into alot more. She admits to fucking him that day. I asked her if he used a condom, she said no. That he came inside her.

After she admitted everything, I was mad at first but have so far forgive her. Now I got all sorts of thoughts on sharing her. I also have thoughts on how it was for her at the time. She doesn't talk about it anymore since she told me everything.

Was it a hot erotic time for her? I would like to hear from anyone that's been through that before. The cheating wife side, or from a guy that's played around with a cheating wife. How was the sex?

View attachment 1377803
Very nice and sexy 😍

Reactions: toolman2c
Za kody16
I had a similar beginning. Due to obligations and the pursuit of earnings, I did not manage to give my wife enough attention, to fulfill her natural needs, through my career. After a hard day's work, sex became a bit of an obligation for me.. Aware of her great need for sex, I often broached the subject of cuckolds with her lightly.. As with most marriages, at first the woman expresses surprise.. Over time, I am more and more with the efforts , persistence and long-term effort managed to convince her that I adore her, love her and understand her natural needs, to free herself and start confiding in me how men force themselves on her... many attachments on the net). To cut it short, it is not at all easy, as most of you cuckold husbands describe, to overcome that inciting simultaneous combination of psyche, jealousy and eroticism when you know that your wife is being caressed by another. I was aware that the other would have a stronger desire, a harder cock, have a bigger the desire for her beautiful body, to reveal for the first time her beautiful breasts, her crotch.. Those moments when he looks at her and feels her in her skimpy panties.. Even today, that imagination works for me.. Everyone's first time having sex with a new person is unforgettable. So, since then we love each other even more, she is grateful to me even today after twenty years, that I unselfishly supported and understood her natural needs, the need for a bigger cock, men who have a lot of time for her, who fulfill all her wishes. As some have commented, the two of us also agreed, the main thing is to return to each other's home, and we have knowledge of who is where, so that we don't worry in the uncertainty. I know that most marriages unfortunately break up after the first knowledge of infidelity, but many have regretted it, they say the world has changed, many reconciled, but never got over it. How short this life is for us (I don't believe in the afterlife) and we have to accept the circumstances of human life, some norms imposed on us by our near and distant environment, animals related to us do not have them, and most of them fulfill their natural needs for sex without any moral fictions. So, my friend, enjoy everything that makes her happy with your sweetheart, who is your life's choice, support each other and agree on everything. Greetings from an experienced cuckold of many years, and he appreciates honesty with others and especially from his desirable wife, be happy that others also want her.

Attachments

• 35a.jpg
    35a.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 57
Za kody16
I had a similar beginning. Due to obligations and the pursuit of earnings, I did not manage to give my wife enough attention, to fulfill her natural needs, through my career. After a hard day's work, sex became a bit of an obligation for me.. Aware of her great need for sex, I often broached the subject of cuckolds with her lightly.. As with most marriages, at first the woman expresses surprise.. Over time, I am more and more with the efforts , persistence and long-term effort managed to convince her that I adore her, love her and understand her natural needs, to free herself and start confiding in me how men force themselves on her... many attachments on the net). To cut it short, it is not at all easy, as most of you cuckold husbands describe, to overcome that inciting simultaneous combination of psyche, jealousy and eroticism when you know that your wife is being caressed by another. I was aware that the other would have a stronger desire, a harder cock, have a bigger the desire for her beautiful body, to reveal for the first time her beautiful breasts, her crotch.. Those moments when he looks at her and feels her in her skimpy panties.. Even today, that imagination works for me.. Everyone's first time having sex with a new person is unforgettable. So, since then we love each other even more, she is grateful to me even today after twenty years, that I unselfishly supported and understood her natural needs, the need for a bigger cock, men who have a lot of time for her, who fulfill all her wishes. As some have commented, the two of us also agreed, the main thing is to return to each other's home, and we have knowledge of who is where, so that we don't worry in the uncertainty. I know that most marriages unfortunately break up after the first knowledge of infidelity, but many have regretted it, they say the world has changed, many reconciled, but never got over it. How short this life is for us (I don't believe in the afterlife) and we have to accept the circumstances of human life, some norms imposed on us by our near and distant environment, animals related to us do not have them, and most of them fulfill their natural needs for sex without any moral fictions. So, my friend, enjoy everything that makes her happy with your sweetheart, who is your life's choice, support each other and agree on everything. Greetings from an experienced cuckold of many years, and he appreciates honesty with others and especially from his desirable wife, be happy that others also want her.
I enjoyed your true views, I'm older also, 62 with a very str8 laced un shared 46yo redhead wife of 20yrs. I always wanted her to myself until lately, as my cock is experiencing its age she is in her peak sexual life and stays hornier than ever, that has brought my new found desire 2c her pleasured by a younger real cocksman that deep seeds her hot yearning/needy treasured pussy for her ultimate thrill ,.,
BTW I love how sexy your wife is on the tummy, it's exciting seeing that super sexy mature butt n thighs, TY for posting, mature wife's are the most rewarding fucks ever, when the get a younger new cock up inside her hot married pussy,

I'm glad to hear that there are us older people who need more imagination, stories and views of our dear women who surrender to others, shamelessly spread their legs and invite other men so that they want to stick their hard cocks in that adorable female gap of my wife..

Attachments

• 201 (13).jpg
    201 (13).jpg
    896.4 KB · Views: 40

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803
she is so sexy hot, I wish u2 lived next door 2me.

The thoughts you are having are quite normal. They are a coping mechanism. For your own guilt over feeling like you may have neglected her a bit, to your fear of losing her to someone else.
How can you lose her to another, though - if she can get play and come back to you?
This is, of course, a logical fallacy. In reality, things do not work that way. This does not mean that non-monogamous relationships do not work. It means that they are Not That Simple.
So really, the first thing you must do is really examine yourself and these thoughts. Including the things you do not like and would prefer to ignore. Such as Jealousy.
No one here (online) or there (in your personal life) know where this will go or what will happen. But, whatever direction the two of you go in - you want to go in it healthy, stable and secure.
There is more than one direction that can lead to those things. But going into any direction without them is a course for disaster. Remember - fantasies are sometimes only Fantasy.
Reality needs more than fantasy - it needs... what is Real.

Your wife took a great step - She TRUSTED YOU enough to give you honesty. And that means a lot.
You should let her know that you really do appreciate that she trusted you enough to be honest and how much it really helps you both.
Building more trust is a very healthy step.
Very good advice, TY for posting

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803Dude am sorry to tell you I fucked her too. When you went on vacation. One day you and the kids went into town. She was all alone at the pool bar. She had a bikini top on, those little tits trying to peak out, and a wrap around her. We started talking and drinking and then you called and I overheard her say you and the kids wouldn’t be back for a few more hours. So I got a few more drinks, she was feeling no pain,

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803
Hey dude I hate to tell you, but I fucked your wife on that vacation you guys took. That one day when you and the kids went into town. I saw your wife sitting by yourself at the bar. She had a bikini top trying to show off those little titties and she had a wrap around your waist.. we started talking and I bought a couple drinks for us and she kept laughing and we were getting along great and then you called and and I overheard her say that you guys were going to be gone a few hours more. We got a few more drinks, and I was trying to think of an excuse to get her back to my room when she got up and whispered in my ear follow me. We went back to your hotel room. We got in the bed that U2 made love and just the night before but this time it was me we got in the bed and she took my trunks off and my cock was like a jack in the box. It almost hit her in the face, but she didn’t even give it enough time. She already had her mouth around, popping up and down and she got on top and rode my big cock telling me that she wanted me to get behind her because she said your dick was too small and you couldn’t do it that way so I got behind her and she bounced her ass off my cock and I told her I was getting ready to come. She got on her back and wanted me to come on her little titties. She tried to get her tits around my big cock but it wasn’t working and I just squirted all over her. I got dressed and left but we managed to sneak away a couple of times I fucked her in the hot tub and then I fucked on your bed again on the last next to last day.

• Wow
Reactions: Nemo

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803
She is gorgeous. Lucky you