Worked on car while wife was playing

pantyeater

Couple
May 26, 2019
If you have read my other posts, you would know that my wife currently has a steady lesbian girlfriend who she plays with regularly. My wife is a curvy milf while her girlfriend is ten years younger and very petite. It is really a hot contrast. The girlfriend is a little bit on the butch side so not my type and she is very much a lez with no interest in men. But we are still good friends, and she appreciates me letting her fuck my wife.

Anyway... I like to do my own small car repairs in my driveway. The girlfriend had some issue with her car and asked me to look at it. It indeed needed some work, it had an oil leak so I went a head to worked on it. Meanwhile the girlfriend is alone with my wife in the house and obviously they took full advantage of that. I just thought is was quite funny, I work on the girlfriends car while she is up there fucking my wife. What service.

I wonder if anyone else has a similar story, asked to go off and do something for their bull or third partner (in our case) while they have full access to your wife.