Workman round for 2 days

Dec 31, 2022
We were having some work done in the bathroom, was told it would take 2 days and quoted a great price, so we arranged a date with the company.

Day the workmen were due to arrive i was up early and left home by 7am reminding my wife not to go back to sleep as they would be here in an hour.

This is how my wife told it to me....

She must have fallen back to sleep after I left as she was woken with loud knocks on the door and doorbell ringing. She jumped out of bed, picked up a gown that was on the door and headed downstairs. Said she only just tied her gown before opening the door to the workman and his apprentice.

She appologised as she let them in, as they were bringing their tools in she made coffee. She took coffee up to one of them the younger apprentice didnt like hot drinks. She chatted for a few mins before leaving them to it and headed back downstairs.

Said she heard them up and down back and forth to their van before a knock on the lounge door and the guy opened it saying if she wanted to fill the kettle as they would be turning the water off for an hour. My wife said she was sat and her gown had gaped open how she was sat and one of her tits were slightly exposed, she could tell he was looking as she popped it back in, stood and filled the kettle.

Rest of the day went were he kept popping down probably hoping for another flash and she said it was turning her on.

She was telling me all this when i got home from work and they had left. That night we fucked good and im sure she was thinking about the workman.

Next morning i woke early, snuggled into my wife and told her to go for it with the workman if thats what she wanted, she smiled, gave my cock a little suck and said she would tell me about it later. I headed to work and left her too it.

Said she showered, did her hair and make up and put on a pushup bra and thong before they arrived. Door bell went she grabbed a sexy half lace short gown put it on but tied it loosely before she answered. Opened the door and the older one saw her and smiled as she let him in. They went upstairs as she made him a coffee again and took it up. Said she handed him his coffee and he chatted to her as his apprentice got started.

She was flirting, he knew it as he kept looking at her tits that looked huge in her bra. She took his cup off him bent ovee and put it on the small table on the landing, giving him a close up view of her thonged ass. Said she was flirting with him most of the morning showing him by accident more of what was under her gown.

Lunchtime came she went up asked if they wanted anything making, they declibed as the apprentice mentioned he was about to head to the fish shop in the village. He left and was now the workman chatting to my wife. She stood opened her gown letting it drop to the floor asking him if he saw anything he liked.

He grabbed her waist, pulled her towards him and kissed her. This was all she needed. She kissed him back passionately as her grabbed her ass, unclipped her bra and took off her bra. She pushed him into the bedroom where she took off his work pants pulled his now hard cock out and started to suck it. She could feel her pussy was soaking as he pushed her away and then pushed her back onto the bed and pulled off her thong. Licked her now soaking cunt before she told him to fuck her with his big hard cock.

He didnt need asking twice as he pushed it in her and moments later her was ball deep in her married pussy, fucking her hard, pulling on her erect sensitive nipples, she had already orgasmed and was about to have another. She let out a loud moan just as he said he was going to cum, said she wrapped her legs round him so he couldnt pull out and he filled her with his hot cum. He kept his cock in her till it went soft and fell out. He kissed her, stood up pulled his workpants on and headed to the bathroom.

Moments later she heard the front door go and the apprentice was back. The bedroom door was wide open, my wife spread naked on the bed, cum dripping out of ger cubt and he walked past and must have seen her.

She pulled on her gown and headed down. Few hours later they had finished and he was in the kitchen with her doing the paperwork as she paid him. As she was paying him he said he loved doing work in houses where the wife was a sexy cock loving slut, kissed her, grabbed her tit and said if we needed anything else doing she had his number as he left.

I got home and that night in bef she told me everything that happened as she was wanking my cock, she didnt even finish before i was cumming over her hand

We were having some work done in the bathroom, was told it would take 2 days and quoted a great price, so we arranged a date with the company.

Day the workmen were due to arrive i was up early and left home by 7am reminding my wife not to go back to sleep as they would be here in an hour.

This is how my wife told it to me....

She must have fallen back to sleep after I left as she was woken with loud knocks on the door and doorbell ringing. She jumped out of bed, picked up a gown that was on the door and headed downstairs. Said she only just tied her gown before opening the door to the workman and his apprentice.

She appologised as she let them in, as they were bringing their tools in she made coffee. She took coffee up to one of them the younger apprentice didnt like hot drinks. She chatted for a few mins before leaving them to it and headed back downstairs.

Said she heard them up and down back and forth to their van before a knock on the lounge door and the guy opened it saying if she wanted to fill the kettle as they would be turning the water off for an hour. My wife said she was sat and her gown had gaped open how she was sat and one of her tits were slightly exposed, she could tell he was looking as she popped it back in, stood and filled the kettle.

Rest of the day went were he kept popping down probably hoping for another flash and she said it was turning her on.

She was telling me all this when i got home from work and they had left. That night we fucked good and im sure she was thinking about the workman.

Next morning i woke early, snuggled into my wife and told her to go for it with the workman if thats what she wanted, she smiled, gave my cock a little suck and said she would tell me about it later. I headed to work and left her too it.

Said she showered, did her hair and make up and put on a pushup bra and thong before they arrived. Door bell went she grabbed a sexy half lace short gown put it on but tied it loosely before she answered. Opened the door and the older one saw her and smiled as she let him in. They went upstairs as she made him a coffee again and took it up. Said she handed him his coffee and he chatted to her as his apprentice got started.

She was flirting, he knew it as he kept looking at her tits that looked huge in her bra. She took his cup off him bent ovee and put it on the small table on the landing, giving him a close up view of her thonged ass. Said she was flirting with him most of the morning showing him by accident more of what was under her gown.

Lunchtime came she went up asked if they wanted anything making, they declibed as the apprentice mentioned he was about to head to the fish shop in the village. He left and was now the workman chatting to my wife. She stood opened her gown letting it drop to the floor asking him if he saw anything he liked.

He grabbed her waist, pulled her towards him and kissed her. This was all she needed. She kissed him back passionately as her grabbed her ass, unclipped her bra and took off her bra. She pushed him into the bedroom where she took off his work pants pulled his now hard cock out and started to suck it. She could feel her pussy was soaking as he pushed her away and then pushed her back onto the bed and pulled off her thong. Licked her now soaking cunt before she told him to fuck her with his big hard cock.

He didnt need asking twice as he pushed it in her and moments later her was ball deep in her married pussy, fucking her hard, pulling on her erect sensitive nipples, she had already orgasmed and was about to have another. She let out a loud moan just as he said he was going to cum, said she wrapped her legs round him so he couldnt pull out and he filled her with his hot cum. He kept his cock in her till it went soft and fell out. He kissed her, stood up pulled his workpants on and headed to the bathroom.

Moments later she heard the front door go and the apprentice was back. The bedroom door was wide open, my wife spread naked on the bed, cum dripping out of ger cubt and he walked past and must have seen her.

She pulled on her gown and headed down. Few hours later they had finished and he was in the kitchen with her doing the paperwork as she paid him. As she was paying him he said he loved doing work in houses where the wife was a sexy cock loving slut, kissed her, grabbed her tit and said if we needed anything else doing she had his number as he left.

I got home and that night in bef she told me everything that happened as she was wanking my cock, she didnt even finish before i was cumming over her hand
Loved this Story