Would like to get advise

Same here...i havent convinced my wife to share her...big fantasy of mine. But i do try to give her hints id like this lifestyle to happen...although iam affraid to actually tell her...

Reactions: nutinbutfun
I am one year into trying to open my wife up to taking another lover. Last weekend during play time I told her that I fantasize about being under her with another man taking her from behind but I couldn't tell if he was bigger or smaller than I am. I few strokes later I asked her and she told me he was smaller....

Also just had our first oral game than I am trying to get her into of me doing her and me not getting mine. She took her shorts off and sat on a towel on the kitchen table and I ate her till she squirted and came down from her orgasm.... When she was done she asked what about me and I told her that I will get mine from her getting hers.....

We are newbies , but through our many late night chats i have told my wife that my favourite thought and fantasy is to see her being fu>?ed in front of me, i have told her that for me the real pleasure is that i want her to want to do it because she wants to, for me its the taboo and that we are married and i want her to experience another cock in front of me, we have been speaking and things are moving in the right direction, i don't want her to do it for me, but for us, so talk and then talk again and then play and role play it with toys and see how it goes .
Something that we are planing to do is for Mia to let me film her and ask her some questions and also direct her to use her toys and be talking dirty about past lovers, as if we are to move onto the next step we need to feel comfortable .

You are not cheating if both of you approve of what is going on, since my wife started dating other men, we enjoy talking about it a lot and it has brought us closer. We have some passionate sex after she comes back from a date and we have agreed that she will not take a shower when she is back till we have had sex.

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84
What did you say during pillow talk? Hehe
Well, we had some roleplay, and sometimes i’d just talk to her, trying to show her how she may like a bigger cock, how it would be great for both of us if she would find a couple of boyfriends to plow her, etc. We always have fun, with and without each other lol