Would love to fulfill your couple fantasy

anotherdude1

Jun 1, 2020
Hi! So I'm new to the community and I understand that single males aren't as desirable as couples and women seeking others...

However I have a few special powers so I thought I needed to post and share

I'm a mid 20s white midwestern male, good looking, fit, healthy

I've got what I'd say is a normal sized penis

... However, when I ejaculate, my cumshots are legendary... I didn't know how special it was until I had some reactions from girls

When I climax I spray 8 or 9 huge shots of cum, and it's with great force

I can also cum 5 or 6 times in one night, and stay hard for hours on end

Now I understand there are a lot of couples out there with hotwives who absolutely love other guys huge cumshots

So I thought I would open myself up to the community

Message me here or hit me on kik kevdog001

I'd love to get into your couples fantasy, and discreetly and respectfully make it a reality <3

Hope I'm doing this right, thank you <3

Last edited:
Hi! So I'm new to the community and I understand that single males aren't as desirable as couples and women seeking others...

However I have a few special powers so I thought I needed to post and share

I'm a mid 20s white midwestern male, good looking, fit, healthy

I've got what I'd say is a normal sized penis

... However, when I ejaculate, my cumshots are legendary... I didn't know how special it was until I had some reactions from girls

When I climax I spray 8 or 9 huge shots of cum, and it's with great force

I can also cum 5 or 6 times in one night, and stay hard for hours on end

Now I understand there are a lot of couples out there with hotwives who absolutely love other guys huge cumshots

So I thought I would open myself up to the community

Message me here or hit me on kik kevdog001

I'd love to get into your couples fantasy, and discreetly and respectfully make it a reality <3

Hope I'm doing this right, thank you <3
I wish you could shoot that huge load of cum deep inside my wife's pussy because she would literally melt and orgasm over and over again because she load the hot steaming cum filling her and the orgasmic sensation she gets from barebacking and feeling warm shooting sensations it creates.teresa (23).JPGimage0.jpegrose.nov (6).JPGhw (3).jpeg