Would love to watch wife being fucked

This has been addressed in a previous posting where we were able to vote and I myself as a newbie was surprised at the number of husbands that would prefer to not be there and just wait at home for their little lady to arrive back home. From a personal standpoint we prefer myself in the room for many reasons. I find it strange that the subject of safety for the female is never talked about on here. She may be picking up a total stranger at some club and becomes very vulnerable when alone together in a hotel room or rest room etc.
Safety aside we like me in the room because she turns into a performer for the benefit of both us males. I get a certain rush as I watch her in action and I also pull double duty as I am called into action if she needs to be dp'ed or have me clean up after he is finished.
Now for her it is a different story. Yes she does love to watch but she is also into the idea of being the one setting up the room and leaving me there with the lady for a private play session and then arriving later to join us when everyone can sit around naked in the afterglow and she knows I have done about all I can do.

Reactions: Shanita
You and me both, it's my wife's bday and she's in Cali. I'm hoping she becomes s whore
This has been addressed in a previous posting where we were able to vote and I myself as a newbie was surprised at the number of husbands that would prefer to not be there and just wait at home for their little lady to arrive back home. From a personal standpoint we prefer myself in the room for many reasons. I find it strange that the subject of safety for the female is never talked about on here. She may be picking up a total stranger at some club and becomes very vulnerable when alone together in a hotel room or rest room etc.
Safety aside we like me in the room because she turns into a performer for the benefit of both us males. I get a certain rush as I watch her in action and I also pull double duty as I am called into action if she needs to be dp'ed or have me clean up after he is finished.
Now for her it is a different story. Yes she does love to watch but she is also into the idea of being the one setting up the room and leaving me there with the lady for a private play session and then arriving later to join us when everyone can sit around naked in the afterglow and she knows I have done about all I can do.

Attachments

• IMG_20130907_095054_1-1.jpg
    IMG_20130907_095054_1-1.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 80
I agree with the safety issue,when we pick me a partner or partners,if new hubby is ALWAYS there!the only guys or girls in alone with are after a long relationship and trust has been established.Lynn

Reactions: bethatplay65
Be very careful what you do. My daughter's boyfriend wished for that and arranged for her to meet a friend of his. My daughter fell in love with him. She broke up with her boyfriend as a result and is still with her new man. It could happen to you and your husband very easy.