Would u fuck her show her your cock

Yiur wife is one hit yummy woman to be fucking anytime. But so would love 💕 to be spreading her legs and go down on her and eat that yummy pussy if hers just to get her motor running and her pussy so wet to slide my hard cock in and fuck her balls deep of fucking yesx I would love to be balls deep and you watching me fuck her good. Filling her cunt with my cum load
I'm sure she would like you doing all of that to her

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
She said that sounds good to her..want a pic of your cock
sure but if she is into bbc what good would that do for me??? i have found in the years past that if a woman gets to attached to bbc , oh hell then that is all that will satifiy her pussy

but give me a few minutes and i will load out one of my hard on for her

She likes to see a lot of different cock
sure but if she is into bbc what good would that do for me??? i have found in the years past that if a woman gets to attached to bbc , oh hell then that is all that will satifiy her pussy

but give me a few minutes and i will load out one of my hard on for her
Wife here, wants to know that you enjoy my pics want to fuck me! I see that you like alot of the pics posted?

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Wife here, wants to know that you enjoy my pics want to fuck me! I see that you like alot of the pics posted?
Oh hell yes baby I love your pics and live dreaming of eating your pussy and getting to push my hard dick into your hot pussy lips and please your horny desires

Attachments

• IMG_20210401_101610.jpg
    IMG_20210401_101610.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20210401_101647.jpg
    IMG_20210401_101647.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 18
Oh fucking her pussy riding that sweet sexy ass. Taking those panties off and pushing my dick in deep balls deep to fill her pussy and give her a creampie to fill her pussy hole