Would you be turned into a sissy?

Would you let yourself be turned into a sissy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I am exactly the same , have been dressing up mostly indoors and was opposite for us . At one point we were going out drives in the car at night fully dressed and would park up in a town miles away - I totally loved it and felt like a caged animal set free it was really fabulous . To hear those heels clicking as we walked. And exposed with a skirt on - elated but slightly nervous not terrified as I felt the darkness sort of hid me if that makes sense , I can pass I think until maybe close up - well my wife used to say I could - to relax as I really do look like a woman . Not sure what happened , maybe I was too keen and she didn’t want her or more importantly our car to be maybe recognised so she had said she would prefer it to be indoors again only . I must think about her too in this so I reluctantly agreed . I’m fine with this but would be out in a heartbeat given the chance .
I used to go to a distant city to attend a club for transgendered m to f. There I felt kind of free and on the way back home I liked to stop and go into stores but was not 100% confident. I always had a fear of being read or worse a hate crime committed against me, but my desire to be 'out' kept me going. When it was time to go back home I would park at the far corner of this parking lot I knew about that had a lot of trees and bushes where my vehicle was obscured quite well. There I would change my clothes and put on men's sweats and a tee, taking off my pantyhose ,skirt, blouse bra, etc. I cleaned off all my makeup with wash cloths and soap and water I brought with me. Once finished I felt empowered in the sense that I needn't worry about being discovered. I felt like a caged animal set free. My female persona was my cage. I realized how carefree and natural I felt as a male and how complicated and scary it was as a female.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
Yes I am exactly the same , have been dressing up mostly indoors and was opposite for us . At one point we were going out drives in the car at night fully dressed and would park up in a town miles away - I totally loved it and felt like a caged animal set free it was really fabulous . To hear those heels clicking as we walked. And exposed with a skirt on - elated but slightly nervous not terrified as I felt the darkness sort of hid me if that makes sense , I can pass I think until maybe close up - well my wife used to say I could - to relax as I really do look like a woman . Not sure what happened , maybe I was too keen and she didn’t want her or more importantly our car to be maybe recognised so she had said she would prefer it to be indoors again only . I must think about her too in this so I reluctantly agreed . I’m fine with this but would be out in a heartbeat given the chance .
have you ever posted pictures of you, dressed, on line?