Would you be turned into a sissy?

Would you let yourself be turned into a sissy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a crossdresser for a number of years now I did it whilst being bored out of my mind during the long Scottish winters and did it for myself as I still do - that way I find I’m always in control of my fem urges - I set my girly rules and borders
I also cross dress and use to live in a cold climate. I always preferred the summer time. I didn't have to bundle up and could wear sexier clothes when the weather was hot. 👗

I also cross dress and use to live in a cold climate. I always preferred the summer time. I didn't have to bundle up and could wear sexier clothes when the weather was hot. 👗
I’ve been married three times. My first wife was bi and I turned her onto to the open marriage lifestyle to go with her bringing home other girls for us.
At some point I realized that I was more aroused watching her get it better from some one else besides me.
In the end; she planned to leave me for a Dude 20 years younger, but passed away.
2 wives and 1 girlfriend later-
I’m jumping in feet first letting them know that I love the role of the Cuckold.
In short; wives #2 & #3 left me because of deeming me useless to them!
The girlfriend I had between the second and third wife was cheating on her second husband to begin with-
But was a player!
She even ordered me to put my mouth on one of her bulls!
Even wife number three ask me to get on my hands and knees and take her bull in my bottom. (I wasn’t dilated so I couldn’t accommodate)
Today I’m in a different position…
I’ve been on HRT and Herbal HRT for over two years and have destroyed any possibility to perform as a male ever again.
I would gladly go under bottom surgery and accept the role as a Transfemale.
I’ve had to learn how to masterbate as a woman and I’m willing to accept any duties sexually as a woman!
Most women who are Doms (Dominatrix) turn their spouses or boyfriends into Cucks. They seldom adopt a Cuckold.
I think more women who want to enhance a marriage without either spouse becoming a cheater-
Should consider recruiting a Transfemale Cuckold. The husband would not feel threatened or imposed upon; and the wife wouldn’t feel like she is in competition with another woman.
The challenge would be in how to utilize the Cuckold through Dominance and Humiliation and find sexual pleasure in doing so!

I’ve been married three times. My first wife was bi and I turned her onto to the open marriage lifestyle to go with her bringing home other girls for us.
At some point I realized that I was more aroused watching her get it better from some one else besides me.
In the end; she planned to leave me for a Dude 20 years younger, but passed away.
I’m jumping in feet first letting them know that I love the role of the Cuckold.
The girlfriend I had between the second and third wife was cheating on her second husband to begin with-
But was a player!
Even wife number three ask me to get on my hands and knees and take her bull in my bottom. (I wasn’t dilated so I couldn’t accommodate)
I’ve been on HRT and Herbal HRT for over two years and have destroyed any possibility to perform as a male ever again.
I’ve had to learn how to masterbate as a woman and I’m willing to accept any duties sexually as a woman!
Most women who are Doms (Dominatrix) turn their spouses or boyfriends into Cucks. They seldom adopt a Cuckold.
I think more women who want to enhance a marriage without either spouse becoming a cheater-
Should consider recruiting a Transfemale Cuckold. The husband would not feel threatened or imposed upon; and the wife wouldn’t feel like she is in competition with another woman.
The challenge would be in how to utilize the Cuckold through Dominance and Humiliation and find sexual pleasure in doing so!
This is exactly how my wife Shannon operates because she is sadistic by nature and I'm masochistic so we complement each other. I'm useless in bed but she has a strong alpha boyfriend to take care of her womanly needs. But as a sadistic and dominant woman she has other needs that no self respecting alpha male would ever consider. That's where I come in. I'm her play thing, her servant and many other things. So she can satisfy her dominant needs buy abusing and humiliating me. This also givers her a sexual turn on so she goes to her lover and gets fucked. I love this abuse as a maso and know it's the only way I'll ever be able interact with a woman. So as you said she finds sexual pleasure which is incentive to keep me around. Plus I do all the housework and errands and remain totally obedient to her. My wife has the best of both worlds.

This is exactly how my wife Shannon operates because she is sadistic by nature and I'm masochistic so we complement each other. I'm useless in bed but she has a strong alpha boyfriend to take care of her womanly needs. But as a sadistic and dominant woman she has other needs that no self respecting alpha male would ever consider. That's where I come in. I'm her play thing, her servant and many other things. So she can satisfy her dominant needs buy abusing and humiliating me. This also givers her a sexual turn on so she goes to her lover and gets fucked. I love this abuse as a maso and know it's the only way I'll ever be able interact with a woman. So as you said she finds sexual pleasure which is incentive to keep me around. Plus I do all the housework and errands and remain totally obedient to her. My wife has the best of both worlds.
Also what you said about recruiting a trans male cuckold is so true. As a member of that club myself I know that women like my wife would benefit greatly. She would never have to do a lick of housework again. A good trans male loves doing what has traditionally been termed 'woman's work' and assuming a female persona will endeavor to please her mistress and her guests in an obedient maid like fashion. All we ask is to be allowed to be ourselves and our mistresses and masters will reap the benefits.

But was a player!
Love this. I've been a sissy crossdresser for 40 yrs, but pretty much in closet. Would love my wife to be part of my feminisation, combined with humiliating cuckolding.

What herbal HRT you on? Prescribed hrt very hard to get here - would love to find alternatives.

The two go hand in hand. The usual reason we become cuckolds is because we cant satisfy our wives and the reason for that is because we are tiny dicked sissies. It's all connected.
I can only say that you're right!!
The Mistress proved it to me many times and as she says, I'm sexually more useful as a sissy with cum cleaning - cock sucking- anal sex, but useless as a man with 1 inch cock.

Would you let your wife turn you into a sissy? What if it's because the bull wanted it? Pick all that apply.
i might try it. not sure how far i would go.

if i walk through a women's clothes dept. i wonder how some of it would look on me. she knows i wear panties & is ok with that. i wasn't sure i could share any more of my fantasies with her.

Last edited:
I am bi, but never have been into the sissy style, cross dressing, and other feminine behavior. I like men to be men (myself included) and women to be women. Man to man sex is just that, man to man. Yes, a dom-sub relationship is ok. I like an assertive bull who uses me for sex, but I enjoy it and feel it as part of a man's pleasure. He can be forceful to get what he wants from me sexually. It's ok for him and her to humiliate me to some extent. But, I never feel sissy or feminine, just a submissive man who is used for sex by him and her.

I have more of an equal relationship with women. I want to give her pleasure in every way possible and insist that she do the same for me, including a various forms of sex that she might be uncomfortable with at first, like sucking to completion and anal. I do want the cuckhold experience, but for me it is not about being a sissy or feminine. It is about seeing my woman experience extraordinary sexual pleasure, which is a great pleasure for me.

By the way, I am not into extreme pain. A certain amount is fine, but it is difficult to define how much.