Would you do me if you had the chance?

I am not a very confident person, although I have started exercising regularly and would love to get into hotwifing. After having a couple of kids body confidence deteriorates, and my husband is still unsure about this lifestyle.

I'm going to add a pic of me, noface! Not yet anyway, like to be anonymous. Just wondered if you would 😉 - my fantasy is to have sex with a complete stranger.

Love that cleavage. You look amazing so should definitely feel more confident about that! I'd love to be that stranger ....

I am not a very confident person, although I have started exercising regularly and would love to get into hotwifing. After having a couple of kids body confidence deteriorates, and my husband is still unsure about this lifestyle.

I'm going to add a pic of me, noface! Not yet anyway, like to be anonymous. Just wondered if you would 😉 - my fantasy is to have sex with a complete stranger.

I'm sure there are quite a few of us would like to discuss your desiresincluding myself. Why don't we chat about it

You are making me hard. Would love to fuck you in every holes🤤

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun

Id give you the full treatment .. lots of foreplay and fuck till I came then fuck some more

Reactions: ezgoinman

Ofcours i will fuck you, how you want..
We waiting a pic with you, fully naked..
You can put a shall on your face, to cover nose and your sweet little mouth, just the eyes can leave uncovered, like a ninja..
I think you'll be the very hot wife..
Good luck

( © )( © )

Reactions: slappin8silly57

Delicious!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 10

Yes please, I'd love too!

I would pound you deep and hard

Delicious tits to suck while you ride my 9 hard inches

Attachments

• bbjddhhj.jpg
    bbjddhhj.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 3
  • bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 3

Are you still asking ? Queen I would take you in front of your husband, let him see how his wife's face looks twisted in a grimace of pleasure 😍

I would say yes you have beautiful brests how about a full.length picture no face in a sexy outfit

As a complete stranger, I can say that you're one absofuckingloutely gorgeous milf and potential hot wife! Great curves. Great view. We could totally hot it off.

Hell yes