Would you fuck her?

Oh yes, I’d get her dressed up in stockings and heels, some sexy lingerie, take lots of pictures of her and then fuck her pussy before filling her with my seed for you

• Love
Reactions: Hottwifebb
She wants to know what and how you would do it?
I’ll fuck her with my 7 inch cock while you finger her at the same time while i kiss her open mouth untill she’s tired cumming . Then ill fuck her in the ass while you still finger her wet stretched out cum filled pussie. Then when i get close I’ll give her ass to mouth before shooting a load down her throat. She’ll be a a cock hungry whore when im finished with all her cum drenched holes. She’ll become the best sought after slut in your suburb with enough big cocks to get filled atleast twice everyday . Her pussie will permanently be bruised and swollen

Last edited:
What wouldn't I do to your lovely wife is a better question to ask me. Her body looks perfect and her holes look delicious and ready to be sucked till they cream. I love her smooth skin and nice ass and legs. What a lucky man you are. I'd give anything to taste that...make my cock so hard, then it's on.