Would you fuck my wife?

YES! she would have at least 3 orgasm and would collapse in total exhaustion

Attachments

• Resized_20210104_033821 (1).jpeg
    Resized_20210104_033821 (1).jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 94
Hi guys how are you. Just saw your ad.i m interested .I m sameerdewan and independent straight Mature PLAYBOY,Bull,Gigolo For Cuckold couples and Single Ladies. I m available all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more .Plz contact me .

Attachments

• 20201006_160126.jpg
    20201006_160126.jpg
    806.7 KB · Views: 94
Hi guys how are you. Just saw your ad.i m interested .I m sameerdewan and independent straight Mature PLAYBOY,Bull,Gigolo For Cuckold couples and Single Ladies. I m available all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more .Plz contact me .
Are you in Las Vegas ?

i would meet her in a 5 star hotel and as she enters the room greet her with a glass of champagn and chocolates. the armoa would is filled with the smell of roses. we would sit on the bed drinking our champagne and after a couple of glasses i put my glass down and start to assage her shoulders. she puts her glass down and removes her to so my hands can tenderly moce to her gorgeous breast. i gentley kiss her nipples as my tongue dances across her nipples with my hand moving to her love box. she removes her bottoms exposing her awsome pussy. she is a very attractive young lady. i massage her G-spot until she squrits and has 3 orgasm her stunning body become stiff and the collapes in total exhaustion

Are you in Los Angeles?