Would you let another men fuck your wife?

My hotwife has this fetish that she wants to keep the numbers.
So I have to registrate how many ses she has had. To be completely honest, I am in 24/7 chastity. We are together since may 2023. I am in Chsatity since september 2023. And this are the numbers. Yes she is 24 and good looking:
- 274 times she had sex without me
- 258 times she was fucked by others
- 219 different persons she had sex with
to clarify: she likes gangbangs and clubs. SHe has a lot of sex on that occasions
- 14 times she had sex with a girl
- 25 times she had sex without condom (full creampied). This only happens with tested Bulls (she has 4 of them by now).
- 2 times she did anal. Next step is that she will have anal intercourse without condom with her Bulls. This is something she wil never grant me.
I love her like hell, and she loves me like hell. We have this perfect relation.

My hotwife has this fetish that she wants to keep the numbers.
So I have to registrate how many ses she has had. To be completely honest, I am in 24/7 chastity. We are together since may 2023. I am in Chsatity since september 2023. And this are the numbers. Yes she is 24 and good looking:
- 274 times she had sex without me
- 258 times she was fucked by others
- 219 different persons she had sex with
to clarify: she likes gangbangs and clubs. SHe has a lot of sex on that occasions
- 14 times she had sex with a girl
- 25 times she had sex without condom (full creampied). This only happens with tested Bulls (she has 4 of them by now).
- 2 times she did anal. Next step is that she will have anal intercourse without condom with her Bulls. This is something she wil never grant me.
I love her like hell, and she loves me like hell. We have this perfect relation.
Photos?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
This is all new to me! Last week I watched two mature black men trying to seduce my 29 year old wife at the gym she is a member at. And the multiple times I watched them she never tried to stop them. I thought they worked for the gym but on the way home she told me they joined a month ago. When she told me that they had become friends I had jealousy issues. I have been searching for answers. I started looking for forums and found this one and I have been talking to people in here about it now. I’m finding that a lot of husbands welcome this

This is all new to me! Last week I watched two mature black men trying to seduce my 29 year old wife at the gym she is a member at. And the multiple times I watched them she never tried to stop them. I thought they worked for the gym but on the way home she told me they joined a month ago. When she told me that they had become friends I had jealousy issues. I have been searching for answers. I started looking for forums and found this one and I have been talking to people in here about it now. I’m finding that a lot of husbands welcome this
So, a few thoughts... :)

- When you say "mature" how old do you think they are? And are they in very good shape?

- Of course she didn't try to stop them, attention like that I'm sure was very flattering for her.

- Yes you're probably jealous, but it sure seems like you're turned on by it some too. Has your wife ever cuckolded you before?

- In what way were they "trying to seduce" her? Do you assume that from watching, or did she tell you later?

My wife (24) would not hesitate. She would be kissing and fucking after few flirts.

It might be weird at the beggining to feel jealouse but excited when you think about it. My girlfriend was shared for first time some months ago and i dont regret it at all now. It really made our sex life better, she had chance to experience something she was needing for a while and at all made the trust between us grow.

Its normal she is interested on them, you would also feel same way if they were atractive woman.

If it were safe and she felt no regret and wanted it, she could have a lineup out the bedroom and I’d love every second of it. I love watching her have sex. I love hearing about her sex. I love tasting her sex. We’re both addicts at this point. The first time she fucked someone else when we were together, I was instantly hooked. There’s no other rush that comes close. I’d trade all the pussy in the world to watch her have fun bouncing up and down on some sexy horse cock.

If it were safe and she felt no regret and wanted it, she could have a lineup out the bedroom and I’d love every second of it. I love watching her have sex. I love hearing about her sex. I love tasting her sex. We’re both addicts at this point. The first time she fucked someone else when we were together, I was instantly hooked. There’s no other rush that comes close. I’d trade all the pussy in the world to watch her have fun bouncing up and down on some sexy horse cock.
Exactly. For having and caring this wonderfull wife that has so much sex with so many people....i give up everything. Happy in my cage with perfect hotwife