Would you let another men fuck your wife?

Our usual MO when we are by ourselves is to let the guys come to May. For us we've found hotel bars have worked well.
We've done that too but they don't approach her it's crazy. She's gone to bars near our house alone to pick up men and come back home with them she almost always has to wave them over or approach. They will look but won't come close. Sje basically has to grab thier dick in front of me to get them to act right.

We've done that too but they don't approach her it's crazy. She's gone to bars near our house alone to pick up men and come back home with them she almost always has to wave them over or approach. They will look but won't come close. Sje basically has to grab thier dick in front of me to get them to act right.
May seems to get more horny on trips away from home! We have a little arrangement where she'll sit by herself at the bar, and I'll sit some ways away to see what happens. It certainly isn't 100%, but a lot of guys on business trips seem to be on the hunt for fresh pussy, and having an Asian woman sitting by herself becomes an attraction.

Would be "D" for us. We started swinging with couples about 7 yrs ago. So far, I think the count is 3 couples, with around 15 total combined mfm's, mf's, or mmf's. I enjoy watching and joining with another man in fucking my wife. A lot... lol.

Attachments

• 2 cocks wedding ring.jpg
    2 cocks wedding ring.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 177