Would you let another men fuck your wife?

There wasn't any "let" about it. You can read my first post about how and why it happened, but she informed me of a decision she made. For the next couple of weeks the frequency may be at least once a day because she pet sits for a family and often has her lover come there and give her a hard and fast pounding.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
The entire wife-sharing experience is fascinating. The Bible had it right: sex equals knowledge. Husbands who playfully expose their wives (in the reality or on the internet) and those who go all the way, giving his wife’s body to another man’s eyes and hands and cock and nose, are granting experiences that should be the husband’s private possession, something only he should know. And, thus, should be viewed as a theft of sorts, but the result is just the opposite: you haven’t been robbed, but enriched; your wife is not diminished, but grows in value to your eyes.

When my woman took a new lover, I wanted him to know everything about her body: what her breasts looked like and felt in his hands and mouth. How smooth her legs were and what they felt like wrapped around his torso. How lovely her feet and toes were. How soft and beautiful her hair was. How her lips felt and how she kissed and the taste of her mouth. What her ass looked like and how it jiggled and filled his hands. What her naked pussy looked like, her labia’s shape and size, her pubic hair’s color and texture, her urethral opening, her pussy’s scent and her sticky vaginal secretions—most importantly, how it felt gripping his cock. I wanted him to hear the moans she let out while being eaten and fucked. I wanted him to experience her face and body contorting, as she orgasmed; and how sleepy she looked afterwards.

The more he knew about her sexually, the more sexually charged she became to me. All of this is paradoxical in the extreme. I have spent decades trying to make sense of it.
Ditto--Ditto--I wanted like her fucked, and wanted her to fuck him--My pretty wife becoming one with another man--united a by hard piece of flesh--watch as their nakedness finds the greatest pleasure in life