Would you let another men fuck your wife?

She was the girl next door, I knew she was the one. The years passed and it was like I wanted others to know what I had. It took some time to convince her. but she soon became an eager and active. The first time was explosive--naked and in bed with a naked man----we were married when I first had her that way. Words fail why a man would want this---taboo, I don't know but she would enjoy many men before health issues--think I just wanted her to have it all---Loved the ones that made love to her first and fucked her to completion, and watch their cum would flow out of my playground. The sound of another man fucking her---ohh

Y'all are making me so fucking jealous, I want to see a hard cock spreading my wife's View attachment 1173446lips so bad ..this is how , or something similar she wants to wear when we meet our guy
Hope you get what you want---never did this, but my wife was the subject of many ---" I want you looks over the years." always wanted to walk over and ask---"Want to Fuck my Wife."