Would you let another men fuck your wife?

This summer I was on holiday in the beach with my wife. We are a little exhibitionist but we never pushed it further. My wife is a little overweight but not fat with big tits. That day she was topless and with a quite small bottom. The day was great, we played together and I edged her many time in the water. We know in the late afternoon the beach get empty and we were waiting to have some time for ourselves. We were tanning and waiting and we were approached by a black sales guy. He was selling beach towels and dresses. He was around 30 with a super fit body.

I asked my wife to tease him so she tried several dresses and asked his help multiple times touching her body and light touching her tits. I told my wife she was sexy with some dresses but she had to try them without the bottom of her bikini. She asked me to tell it a second time to be sure and then she removed the bottom and flashed her pussy to the guy. He had tiny pants that could not hide the shape of his dick. I asked my wife to check if he was hard and she had her hands on his bulge and confirmed. He was touching her ass too. She asked with her eyes how to get out but I was sure she wanted more so I told her she has her first free pass with this guy but she can use it only right now.

She looked around and there were no one on the beach so she went down to her knees, removed his pants and had that black dick inside her mouth. She gave her a good blow job and she turned to doggy position facing me with her ass to the guy. He slide it inside her and she rolled her eyes opening her mouth. I gave her my dick to suck too. She had a big orgasm and a second one when the guy filled her pussy with his cum.

He run away a little scared but gave us the dress as gift for my wife.

My wife knew of my predilection for cuckoldry very early in our dating relationship. She would tease me by dressing provocatively when we went out in order to attract the attention of other men, knowing how it would arouse me. After we were married, these adventures escalated, and finally culminated when she and a girlfriend went out for drinks and dancing. They both found attractive men to flirt and dance with. The story she shared with me when she got home at about 4 AM is that she and her friend both got their brains fucked out. It was her first infidelity. It was incredibly hot to hear about it. So my answer is D.