Would you let another men fuck your wife?

C.
Wife did not have sex with another male yet but 3 professional yoni massages with different male masseurs since we are married and started to think about this lifestyle.
The ideal first time for us is wife having mfm threesome or gangbang without me. It easier for me psychologically as I feel "less jealous" when wife with multiple men at once so it is pure sexual desire rather than with one guy and something she really wants to try for a long time. For her first time it is also important to be on her own so she can relax fully and do as she wish without judgement. Although we talked about this and I assured that there will not be any judgement she prefers it this way and I have no problem with it as long as she feels comfortable.

I fantasize about it when I'm high but I wouldn't do it. Don't wanna do something I might regret. Had two threesomes with my best friend and his girlfriend years ago and during the last one he had me fuck her bareback and creampie her. He regretted it afterwards.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c