Would you let your BBC bull have your asshole?

Married 20 plus years, I'm 54, wife 52. Sex life was good. Tried anal 4 times ever, always with her drunk. Never went well, IF I got it all in, 4 slow pumps at most....all good.
About 4 years ago we get into mfm fun with a guy we know. Long story how it started but we worked up to comfy, sexy fun with him. Over 4 years I'd say over 100 times with him, 2-3 times a month, sometimes more. I'm 6+, he's 8+....all good.
I'd say maybe 6 months into it, were pretty comfy with what were doing, easy to relax and enjoy for all of us.
One night is banging her from behind holding her hair, she likes that. He reaches for the lube...normal...pulls out, squirts some on his dick, rubs it in...again normal....says he's gonna slide into her butt. She just stays put on hands and knees, he slides a lubbed finger into her butt, she kinda said ooohhh. I'm thinking WTF...no way. He went SO SLOW, she's quiet but low deep grunting. Maybe 90 seconds he's in up to balls, she's quiet. I'm still WTF??? He takes SLOW full pumps, she grunts as he goes in or out. I'd say he did her butt for 3 or 4 minutes then let it go in there. He stayed buried in there for maybe 20 seconds longer then pulled out. Wife rolls onto her back and said....wow. I didn't know what to think.
He goes into bathroom to wash off, she looks at me and says come here, I mount up and she fucked me real slow like she never had before pushing against me so different.
We never really talk about what happens when her with us including that night.
Since then I've fucked her butt several times, it's good, she takes it no problem.
He's fucked her butt almost every time he's with us and she's into it.
I'm good with the whole deal but what gives...?
Really love it when wives get in to new things because of their Lovers and not us/husbands!! CW

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My wife only gives her ass to other men now. I haven't had her butt in 2 years come Thursday. She let's me eat loads from it. She farts them out. She let's me lick her ass often and farts in my mouth and face. Otherwise I'm not allowed to even finger it. She's let other men just destroy it in front of me and tells me that I will never get to do that again. Of course a bull or two has let me clean their cocks during and after they are done. Once one told me I could stop sucking but I just kept going. He blew in my mouth after 15 minutes and I swallowed it. He and my wife just looked at me and said this is my life now.
your are good cuck