Would you let your BBC bull have your asshole?

Question for hotwives, something that has always intrigued me, do you prepare in advance for anal (or order cuck to do it of course) - I‘m thinking of poo and cleaning - or is the reality that the bull goes in a big white cock and comes out a big brown cock?

Also how much training do you do before taking your first cock annally?

Question for hotwives, something that has always intrigued me, do you prepare in advance for anal (or order cuck to do it of course) - I‘m thinking of poo and cleaning - or is the reality that the bull goes in a big white cock and comes out a big brown cock?

The first few times I took a man's hard cock anally, I was not expecting it and was unprepared. I was in a hotel and hooked up with a very dominant hot man with a beautiful cock. I sucked him off, and then he got his big cock inside me, and we both shared an amazing orgasm while my husband watched us. My husband ordered some snacks and a bottle of wine from room service, and then this young man took me again; it was as incredible as the first time. I think it was around 1 AM when I fell to sleep, filled with two loads of this man's cum while he lay beside me, spooning me. I woke up around 5 AM, still in his embrace, lying on my left side. His cock was hard again and he was poking at my ass. He noticed I was awake, rolled me onto my stomach, and got up on top of me, playing with my cheeks and spreading them wide. I felt him slide the head of his hard cock into my virgin ass, and I told him he was in the wrong hole. He kissed the back of my neck and said he wanted to fuck my ass. I did not stop him.

My first anal was hot, I enjoyed it, but I was extremely embarrassed. It was messy, and my body made noises and sounds that I was embarrassed by. The guy told me it was natural and normal, and he got off hard, filling my ass with another of his loads.

I had several more anal experiences but was a little more prepared. My boyfriend loves anal, and he prepares me when we get out. Enemas work great, and using a dildo before going out has its benefits so that anal can be enjoyed and not be as painful. I frequently climax from anal now.

Ass-Preparation.png

My wife only gives her ass to other men now. I haven't had her butt in 2 years come Thursday. She let's me eat loads from it. She farts them out. She let's me lick her ass often and farts in my mouth and face. Otherwise I'm not allowed to even finger it. She's let other men just destroy it in front of me and tells me that I will never get to do that again. Of course a bull or two has let me clean their cocks during and after they are done. Once one told me I could stop sucking but I just kept going. He blew in my mouth after 15 minutes and I swallowed it. He and my wife just looked at me and said this is my life now.

Reactions: MarcandLilly

I love anal sex, and if hit just right I can orgasm hard from having my ass fucked...but I would absolutely never let a guy put it up there if I wasn't fully clean and prepared for him. I would be utterly mortified if there was any 'mess' ffs, that is not sexy at all to me lol x

My wife only gives her ass to other men now. I haven't had her butt in 2 years come Thursday. She let's me eat loads from it. She farts them out. She let's me lick her ass often and farts in my mouth and face. Otherwise I'm not allowed to even finger it. She's let other men just destroy it in front of me and tells me that I will never get to do that again. Of course a bull or two has let me clean their cocks during and after they are done. Once one told me I could stop sucking but I just kept going. He blew in my mouth after 15 minutes and I swallowed it. He and my wife just looked at me and said this is my life now.
Belated welcome to the anal creampie club.

Reactions: Cuckedforher
The first few times I took a man's hard cock anally, I was not expecting it and was unprepared. I was in a hotel and hooked up with a very dominant hot man with a beautiful cock. I sucked him off, and then he got his big cock inside me, and we both shared an amazing orgasm while my husband watched us. My husband ordered some snacks and a bottle of wine from room service, and then this young man took me again; it was as incredible as the first time. I think it was around 1 AM when I fell to sleep, filled with two loads of this man's cum while he lay beside me, spooning me. I woke up around 5 AM, still in his embrace, lying on my left side. His cock was hard again and he was poking at my ass. He noticed I was awake, rolled me onto my stomach, and got up on top of me, playing with my cheeks and spreading them wide. I felt him slide the head of his hard cock into my virgin ass, and I told him he was in the wrong hole. He kissed the back of my neck and said he wanted to fuck my ass. I did not stop him.

My first anal was hot, I enjoyed it, but I was extremely embarrassed. It was messy, and my body made noises and sounds that I was embarrassed by. The guy told me it was natural and normal, and he got off hard, filling my ass with another of his loads.

I had several more anal experiences but was a little more prepared. My boyfriend loves anal, and he prepares me when we get out. Enemas work great, and using a dildo before going out has its benefits so that anal can be enjoyed and not be as painful. I frequently climax from anal now.

View attachment 1371096
I was fascinated watching my wife's progress from anal virgin to analholic. She was terrified of being "unclean" so took prep to an extreme. With time, experience, and training she mellowed out. She has her routine so she's always ready whenever anybody drops by. (Good dietary habits are an important part of anal. Who knew?)

normalmente lo hacemos así juntos los dos

Attachments

• c10.jpg
    c10.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 4960277-f7d97026eb0e161b7bc43393a6558ce0.jpg
    4960277-f7d97026eb0e161b7bc43393a6558ce0.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 9
  • E2O3nu0XoAc4AGt.jpg
    E2O3nu0XoAc4AGt.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 964_1000.jpg
    964_1000.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 00001420.jpg
    00001420.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 17
I only am allowed now to eat my wife's pussy and ass and do cleanup. I am not allowed to touch her 38D tits I am in chastity and only allowed to cum when she tell me too.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku