Would you suck your wife's toes?

My husband regularly does this to my while I"m playing with my lovers. I get extremely horny when he massages my feet an sucks/licks my toes.
Don't know why but it drives me wild.

That is amazing. Both you and your husband are so lucky! :) I hope to get there some day.

How do you know women rely likes you? If she likes to keep her feet behind your ears. LOL

I sucked her toes couple of times while I fucked her missionary. What can I say sometimes they dangle in front of my face. I also. licked her asshole few times which I find more extreme

Nope, nope, NOPE! My wife is extremely ticklish, and detests toe suckers. She'd kick me in the face so fast it would make my head swim...lol. Except for 1 wisdom tooth, I've still got every adult tooth I ever had, and want to keep em!

I love to do it to my wife, especially when she wears pantyhose. I usually rub her feet when she is finished having sex, and usually she lets me kiss and lick her feet, which i love to do, and she also enjoys it.

Her other parts being in play with her bull, as in getting fucked while you suck her toes. If so, yes that's what i was thinking about too :) did you have something else in mind?
Oh, ummmm yeah… my mouth......wherever she fancies it on her body at any given moment. Kissing her face, nibbling her nipples, nuzzling her armpits, grazing her butt cheeks, teasing her clit, eating her pussy, rimming her anus to keep her slick and primed .....for whatever!!!!
Maybe Sorta like...
image.jpegimage.jpeg
Then maybe soothing her with all kinds of tongue TLC afterwards. If your lady is gonna get down like this with you and a bull, how could you possibly miss out on helping her get off??!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: owlcuck
Never in the presence of her boyfriend, but I have sucked my wife's toes MANY times. I always get a raging hard on whenever I do (unless she decides I'm to be locked in chastity). I've even masturbated on her feet, and then ate my cum off of them.

Reactions: owlcuck