Would you?

I would.
I have asked.
She’s not ready :(
Before we were married no problem getting her to fuck for fun. She thinks because she’s gained weight nobody will want her. :(
I know of 4 of my friends that want her. And one she’s sucked off already.
I show them her pics with her there, and they feel her up and she will rub their cocks over their pants. But other than the one bj and the guys feeling her sometime under her cloths she’s not let them go much further. She did one time. I’ll post about it after
I am 70 years old and I can say that looks are not near as important as attitude . . . when we are young it is all about looks . . we are hard wired in our DNA to seek out desired partners based on looks . . . but as we get older a partner who can please and receive pleasure with gusto is really where it is at . . . . so attitude . . . joy at giving and receiving pleasure is what really matters . . . do men want a woman who is beautiful but not that interested or a real woman who knows pleasure who can really share in the experience . . . thats what play is about . . . so give me a real woman everytime

I can imagine that it would be very pleasurable . . . . fucking a hot wife . . . a woman of experience and passion . . .