X

So yeah. It happend. She ended back at his for a four hour sex session, and didn’t come home till 2:30am.

No jelously or regrets on our end, I don’t think it could have gone any better. We are actually really surprised how easy/fun it was.

My wife said she thought she would be riddled with guilt afterwards, but there was no guilt, just enjoyment.

We then fucked as she told me in detail about the evening.

So yeah. It happend. She ended back at his for a four hour sex session, and didn’t come home till 2:30am.

No jelously or regrets on our end, I don’t think it could have gone any better. We are actually really surprised how easy/fun it was.

My wife said she thought she would be riddled with guilt afterwards, but there was no guilt, just enjoyment.

Glad it went well, when time permits I hope you can share more details with us who have not been so lucky!

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI

Excellent, Honesty and Trust made the process much easier which, ensures future playtime even hotter. I know from past expereince some wives were reluctant to engage in the lifestyle because they felt hubby viewed them as whores/sluts which, was absurd.

Reactions: btweets
She’s smoking hot and sexy as all hell! You’re a very lucky man as was the guy she was with!! I’d love to hear the details!