X

Posted a new private video in our profile of this event. If you follow us and are a trusted member then we will add you to the list to view the video. If we let you view the video please comment on THIS THREAD about it so others can enjoy the comments.

Clips from that meeting on Saturday

View attachment 547854

View attachment 547855
Damn, your pussy looks hungry for that cock and no doubt big hot load - love the way your clit hood and labia are swollen and parted!😍

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
OMG! It took me 9 months to see this thread. You're a lucky lady Mrs. Hotwife. I can only dream about that beautiful cock sliding in me. :p

Reactions: Tof82
Mrs HW,

I love reading your posts and learning how you and your hubby have navigated this lifestyle. I would enjoy becoming a trusted friend who can not only see the private video, but also share experiences with each other.

You are one amazingly sexy lady with the perfect attitude towards sex and love! Mr HW is a very lucky man!

Posted a new private video in our profile of this event. If you follow us and are a trusted member then we will add you to the list to view the video. If we let you view the video please comment on THIS THREAD about it so others can enjoy the comments.

View attachment 547854

View attachment 547855
Wow shes amazing😍😍😍 would love to see the video

Reactions: Hwcouple702

View attachment 547854

View attachment 547855
Nothing as sexy as a beautiful white wife with her pussy stretched by black cock. Amazing wife you have. Must be proud hubby