x

Well, finally a proper "Anniversary Vacation" after all of this Covid madness! The great thing is, my loving husband is taking me to the Hedonism resort in Jamaica for a week. Of course he trusts his "faithful" wife enough to know that he can bring me to a nude resort and it will be a very romantic vacation. :devilish::devilish::D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've heard there are lots of horny single guys there, and lucky for them, my husband is bringing ME for the week. I think there will be lots of happy guys getting laid on this trip, because (as you know) when my husband takes me on vacation, he goes fishing and I fuck other guys! Shhhh, don't tell Mr HW, ;);), this will be our secret!

After all, he's bringing

THIS

View attachment 614672

This was actually taken at Desire Resort Riviera Maya in Cancun, but seriously, do you think he has anything to worry about with me, his horny little, would never even consider cheating, wife around all of those horny boys?? After all, they want me and I DON"T say "no"!
Fucking beautiful

Reactions: Hwcouple702
View attachment 643928
ME, HER HUSBAND, POSING WITH MY WIFE RIGHT AS WE ENTER THIS PARTY ROOM
FULL OF BIG BLACK PIMPS WHO WORK AT HEDO AND RICH CLIENTS. MY WIFE IS WEARING NOTHING BUT HEELS, BLACK TEDDY, HER WEDDING RINGS AND A BIG SMILE. THERE WERE TWO BEDROOMS, ONE FOR PIMPS TO PARTY AND ONE FOR
SERVICING PAYING CLIENTS. SHE SPENT ALL NIGHT IN ONE OR THE OTHER.
awesome.

Well, finally a proper "Anniversary Vacation" after all of this Covid madness! The great thing is, my loving husband is taking me to the Hedonism resort in Jamaica for a week. Of course he trusts his "faithful" wife enough to know that he can bring me to a nude resort and it will be a very romantic vacation. :devilish::devilish::D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've heard there are lots of horny single guys there, and lucky for them, my husband is bringing ME for the week. I think there will be lots of happy guys getting laid on this trip, because (as you know) when my husband takes me on vacation, he goes fishing and I fuck other guys! Shhhh, don't tell Mr HW, ;);), this will be our secret!

After all, he's bringing

THIS

View attachment 614672

This was actually taken at Desire Resort Riviera Maya in Cancun, but seriously, do you think he has anything to worry about with me, his horny little wife, would never even consider cheating around all of those horny boys?? After all, they want me and I DON"T say "no"!
We love this pic... it's very hot!!