Years ago....not really cuck...oral

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Years ago, small college party, got late, 3 guys 2 girls still there, drunk. We talked the girls into taking tops off, they said only if us guys got naked. In like one minute were all naked. We tried to talk the girls into kissing. They said they would if us guys did...no way. After some negotiation we all agreed each would do oral on each other for a quick minute....or more it we liked it. I'm thinking I guess I could suck a dick for a sec in return getting a bj from on of the girls. I'm 6+, the other guy was bigger, last guy way bigger. One guy takes guy in mouth, bobs up and down for a min, moves to other guy, same deal. I'm next. I take his dick in my mouth, wasent bad but thought I might puke for a sec. I move to other (huge) guy, I could hardly fit it my mouth. Up and down for maybe 20 seconds. The girls are watching intently not saying anything. The girls licked each other for a while...that was hot. Last guy starts with me, I was so turned on, 30 seconds in I feel the cum start, I pull his head off my dick. He goes to other guy, maybe 30 seconds in he says he's gonna cum, one girl says...cum in his mouth...the guy shoots off into the guys mouth, the girls went crazy. He swallowed all of it. Each girl starts sucking me and other guy, I shot off in about 10 seconds, she gulped it all down. Maybe a minute later other guy cums in that girls mouth. We ended up all fucking both girls. It was damn hot but nothing like it ever happened again with me.

Years ago, small college party, got late, 3 guys 2 girls still there, drunk. We talked the girls into taking tops off, they said only if us guys got naked. In like one minute were all naked. We tried to talk the girls into kissing. They said they would if us guys did...no way. After some negotiation we all agreed each would do oral on each other for a quick minute....or more it we liked it. I'm thinking I guess I could suck a dick for a sec in return getting a bj from on of the girls. I'm 6+, the other guy was bigger, last guy way bigger. One guy takes guy in mouth, bobs up and down for a min, moves to other guy, same deal. I'm next. I take his dick in my mouth, wasent bad but thought I might puke for a sec. I move to other (huge) guy, I could hardly fit it my mouth. Up and down for maybe 20 seconds. The girls are watching intently not saying anything. The girls licked each other for a while...that was hot. Last guy starts with me, I was so turned on, 30 seconds in I feel the cum start, I pull his head off my dick. He goes to other guy, maybe 30 seconds in he says he's gonna cum, one girl says...cum in his mouth...the guy shoots off into the guys mouth, the girls went crazy. He swallowed all of it. Each girl starts sucking me and other guy, I shot off in about 10 seconds, she gulped it all down. Maybe a minute later other guy cums in that girls mouth. We ended up all fucking both girls. It was damn hot but nothing like it ever happened again with me.
That sounded hot. I agree, do not see myself as a true cuck just because I enjoy performing oral. When asked I say I am "bi-friendly". There are certain aspects I enjoy and others I do not. My preferences may change over time but for now I get pleasure from sucking another man cock until he explodes in my mouth.

Do I envy you! I learned to suck thanks to my cousin when I barely knew what else my cock was for. I went from yucky to craving him. What started as an accidental orgasm in my mouth, later became his preferred way to cum. I would swallow every drop. Many years later, I was fortunate to chat with a bi guy and would get together for a few blowjobs. Wife is not into it. Will barely fuck me with her dildo. So back in the closet I went. But the desire never goes away.

Do I envy you! I learned to suck thanks to my cousin when I barely knew what else my cock was for. I went from yucky to craving him. What started as an accidental orgasm in my mouth, later became his preferred way to cum. I would swallow every drop. Many years later, I was fortunate to chat with a bi guy and would get together for a few blowjobs. Wife is not into it. Will barely fuck me with her dildo. So back in the closet I went. But the desire never goes away.
Started with my cousin too and he’d always make me swallow his cum …

My first time was with a bi man with lots of experience. Me and wife had been in an open marriage for a short time but watching her had made me curious about cock. Up until this point I had no interest but I also had never been this close to another naked man in a "sexual" situation. I explain my curiosity to this guy and he understood and would be happy to help me out. It was only oral, me sucking him then he sucked me but I enjoyed it. As part of MFM with wife I had the opportunity to perform oral a several more men. However, I did not actually suck a guy off, (swallowed) until a few years later, I just could not get used to taste of cum and would gag every time. Then about 5 years ago I started to get the urge to try again. I really wanted to be able to give a "real" blowjob. Met a guy and set up a time. After a couple of drinks and chit chat we got down to it. He was the first of 8 men so far I have sucked to completion. I have taken 29 loads from these 8 men. Now, I am completely turned on by it and enjoy pleasing another man this way with no reciprocation. I get off just doing it.

Last edited:
Man, wish I could have that opportunity. One guy used to invite me to lunch time jackoff sessions at a hotel. Problem is that I was too far from work to make it there and back. I would have been the "slut" of the session!

I agree that no interest in man per se. Its just an interest in a different sexual activity.

Man, wish I could have that opportunity. One guy used to invite me to lunch time jackoff sessions at a hotel. Problem is that I was too far from work to make it there and back. I would have been the "slut" of the session!

I agree that no interest in man per se. Its just an interest in a different sexual activity.
That's too bad your friend was to far for a jack off session. Done a couple of those and they are fun but not as fun as sucking a guy off. Like you do not have interest in men other than to pursue a specific activity. In my case it is sucking dick. I can get down on my knees in front of a guy, suck his cock, swallow his load, and then stand up and have a conversation with him like nothing happened. Aside from the sexual act, I get off on the casualness of doing it. I have a regular married guy I see once in awhile. He sends me an email telling me he needs his balls drained, we arrange to me. We will chat for a few minutes then I will get down in front of him. He feeds me his cock and once I suck him off we go back to chatting for a few minutes then say our goodbyes. It is a very comfortable arrangement. This has been going on or almost 5 years and I have sucked him off over 30 times.

That's too bad your friend was to far for a jack off session. Done a couple of those and they are fun but not as fun as sucking a guy off. Like you do not have interest in men other than to pursue a specific activity. In my case it is sucking dick. I can get down on my knees in front of a guy, suck his cock, swallow his load, and then stand up and have a conversation with him like nothing happened. Aside from the sexual act, I get off on the casualness of doing it. I have a regular married guy I see once in awhile. He sends me an email telling me he needs his balls drained, we arrange to me. We will chat for a few minutes then I will get down in front of him. He feeds me his cock and once I suck him off we go back to chatting for a few minutes then say our goodbyes. It is a very comfortable arrangement. This has been going on or almost 5 years and I have sucked him off over 30 times.
Sounds like you have the ideal situation/relationship with your wife. Has your wife ever remarked about your skill level? I'm sure you're much more confident now. I can only imagine how an MMF with your wife could be mind blowing fun! I think I'd like to be in your shoes!

Sounds like you have the ideal situation/relationship with your wife. Has your wife ever remarked about your skill level? I'm sure you're much more confident now. I can only imagine how an MMF with your wife could be mind blowing fun! I think I'd like to be in your shoes!
It is an ideal situation, I get the best of both worlds, at least for me. I get the pleasure of seeing the wife take cock from other men and enjoy cocks of my own. My wife has not commented on my skill level I will have to ask her about that. The guys I have serviced have complimented on my skill though. I am a lot more confident now then the fist time. Sucking cock was not that big of a leap for me but it did take some time before I could swallow. Now I am completely comfortable with sucking a man to completion. I think our MFM adventures are great when the other guy is open to my participation. He gets to enjoy the wife's body and my mouth.

Wife and I are pretty heavy into mfm with a guy we know, done it many, many times with him, we're very comfy together. It's a hot, fun and relaxing night of sex for us. No bi has ever happened, I have no desire to play with him or his dick, I'm assuming it's the same for him. I will admit he looks so sexy having sex with her, they look great together. Seeing his dick pull out after he's finnished drives me wild. He looks damn hot standing there with a hard-on. He says the same things. A leg has touched a dick, legs do touch legs, etc. Him or I have no problem kissing her after she's had a dick or cum in her mouth, no prob licking her after she's had a load deposited.
It's all fun because we all enjoy.

My first time was with a bi man with lots of experience. Me and wife had been in an open marriage for a short time but watching her had made me curious about cock. Up until this point I had no interest but I also had never been this close to another naked man in a "sexual" situation. I explain my curiosity to this guy and he understood and would be happy to help me out. It was only oral, me sucking him then he sucked me but I enjoyed it. As part of MFM with wife I had the opportunity to perform oral a several more men. However, I did not actually suck a guy off, (swallowed) until a few years later, I just could not get used to taste of cum and would gag every time. Then about 5 years ago I started to get the urge to try again. I really wanted to be able to give a "real" blowjob. Met a guy and set up a time. After a couple of drinks and chit chat we got down to it. He was the first of 8 men so far I have sucked to completion. I have taken 29 loads from these 8 men. Now, I am completely turned on by it and enjoy pleasing another man this way with no reciprocation. I get off just doing it.
I understand the evolution. Tried as a teen, didn't really get it it and didn't like cum. Fast forward 40 years, I had the urge to try again, big difference, I loved it and loved the cum. Since then, 19 years ago I've sucked thousands of guys an swallowed gallons of cum.

Reactions: Discretefun66
Exactly.