Yes

Ok fellas, let's post pics of our wives so we can see if she is an innie or outtie. Add a little background if you wish. Then post the maximum number of times you (or her bull) made her cum!

I'll go first.

My wife is an outtie and it's HOT AF! I've never been with a woman who has cum on my dick so many times. Her max number of orgasms is 7 back when we were first dating. I've never been with a woman who's done it that many times and seeing her face is amazing when she cums. She says it's because of her lips and I don't disagree.

Thoughts or comments appreciated.

View attachment 1928163View attachment 1928164View attachment 1928165
Such a beautiful pussy

• Love
Reactions: zygela
Ok fellas, let's post pics of our wives so we can see if she is an innie or outtie. Add a little background if you wish. Then post the maximum number of times you (or her bull) made her cum!

I'll go first.

My wife is an outtie and it's HOT AF! I've never been with a woman who has cum on my dick so many times. Her max number of orgasms is 7 back when we were first dating. I've never been with a woman who's done it that many times and seeing her face is amazing when she cums. She says it's because of her lips and I don't disagree.

That's a really nice pussy 🤩

• Love

I'll go first.

Meaty pussy lips 💋👍🏻

• Love

I'll go first.

Her pussy is screaming...come and get it!

• Love

I'll go first.

My first wife was an innie and had a very flat ass, so I always had a fetish for hanging lips and big fat round asses.

Well my current wife fulfilled both of those fetishes for me. I remember the first panty pic she sent me, I could see the outline of her out lips through the panties and I knew she had more than I had ever had before!

Her lips are still not as long as some butt I still love to stretch and suck on them:

AB50CADC-2326-4551-A6DB-349DF6C50024.jpeg0DCCB902-C2CF-49A6-9023-B8099AB79ACB.jpeg2F66F0D1-C31B-4880-B1A9-A27770C613BA.jpeg
In motion:
EBA9E8D5-41F2-4291-9E29-85C5DA932039.gif

This is a GIF of one of our early fuck sessions where she squirted three times before this was taken and one more after. She says she lost track of how many times she came. I came twice and we made quite a mess of the bed:

BF4631D5-793B-4E59-9CF1-633D5AF6400A.gif

Hope you guys like!

I'll go first.

My wife is an outtie, has the most pronounced pussy lips compared to all the women I've been with, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, especially when she face sits on me! Also, I've never been with a woman who has cum on my dick so many times. Her max number of orgasms is 7 back when we were first dating. She says it's because of her lips and I don't disagree since on average, she cums 3 to 4 times.

Thoughts or comments appreciated!

Dicks out, enjoy! 👊 🍆

View attachment 1929417

Sit on my face and then my dick!!!!!