Wifey Here, Would You Let Me Ride You POLL? (Watch the FULL Video First)

Would you allow me to ride you and milk your dick?

• Heck yes! I'm already turned on imagining it!

• Sure thing, seems good enough.

• No, not so much but thanks for asking.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guys, every so often I ask hubby to show me what he's been doing on this site since we support each other (and I love hot dicks). Since I admire all the attention I get (and love to feel sexy and desired by men), he helped me to post this poll.

Please take the poll and let me know! xoxo to you all! 💋

P.S. Comments welcomed and may get a response from me if you keep it 🔥!

View attachment 1846506
wow amazing 4th question on poll call 911 after super sexii

• Love
Reactions: zygela
Guys, every so often I ask hubby to show me what he's been doing on this site since we support each other (and I love hot dicks). Since I admire all the attention I get (and love to feel sexy and desired by men), he helped me to post this poll.

View attachment 1846506
Wow u have amazing tits! I wanna see the view from behind 😉

• Love
Wow u have amazing tits! I wanna see the view from behind 😉
Thank you sweetheart, glad you like them! Hubby says he's posted a lot from behind? You need to go to our main profile page, click "Find" and search for all threads by us?? Says you will find a few vids from behind so you can enjoy my ass. 😉

Thank you sweetheart, glad you like them! Hubby says he's posted a lot from behind? You need to go to our main profile page, click "Find" and search for all threads by us?? Says you will find a few vids from behind so you can enjoy my ass. 😉
Already way ahead of u 😏

• Love
OH MY....NOW THAT IS A HOT DICK! No way that is right now!!! I don't think little ol me can do that so fast! 😍 Regardless, I love it love it love it and am glad hubby doesn't get jealous. I may need to save this for later! 😉 Thank you sweetheart!
Oh it is. Timing is everything 😉

• Love
Guys, every so often I ask hubby to show me what he's been doing on this site since we support each other (and I love hot dicks in me..which he clearly does too LOL). Since I admire all the attention I get (and love to feel sexy and desired by men), he helped me to post this poll.

View attachment 1846506
You can ride me like that anytime for as long as you want!

• Love
Guys, every so often I ask hubby to show me what he's been doing on this site since we support each other (and I love hot dicks in me..which he clearly does too LOL). Since I admire all the attention I get (and love to feel sexy and desired by men), he helped me to post this poll.

View attachment 1846506
That cock your riding looks like mine ;)

• Love

View attachment 1846506
This is a no brainer, I'd love to see this in person. Just don't get mad if I blow super fast, my goodness the view

• Love

View attachment 1846506
I want to see you getting a huge cock til he comes on your pussy so I could suck it clean

• Love

View attachment 1846506
Tits like that are to die for 10/10

• Love

View attachment 1846506
Voted! Hell yes! I'd end up flooding that beautiful pussy while staring into your eyes as I cum 😉

• Love

View attachment 1846506
Wow

• Love