You Be The Judge. Would You Fuck Her?

My wife used to be just like that. Thought she was ugly and unattractive. I finally convinced her to let me post her nude with no face. She never got a negative comment. It boosted her self confidence enough she let me bring home a friend of mine that she liked. It was scary for her and she was extremely shy at first. But once her juices started flowing her real self came out. Now she can't get enough.

My wife doesn’t think that anyone would be interested in her. She is 38 years old, 5’11”, 155 lbs with big tits.. She always says that she would never have sex with another man, but I think it is because she lacks the confidence of knowing that men want her. Tell her your thoughts, what you would do to her and show her what’s you would fuck her with.

please read and tell me what you think of my updates throughout the post.
I would love to fuck her

Reactions: Geno D
My wife doesn’t think that anyone would be interested in her. She is 38 years old, 5’11”, 155 lbs with big tits.. She always says that she would never have sex with another man, but I think it is because she lacks the confidence of knowing that men want her. Tell her your thoughts, what you would do to her and show her what’s you would fuck her with.

Absolutely

Wow she's a bitty, love to play with her

Who wouldn't want to fuck her. Doggy style too so I could see that amazing ass.

I would definitely, but I‘d appreciate it, if she took this harness off..

She is lovely. I can't think that any man wouldn't want to have sex with her. A beautiful lady. I would love to lick and fuck her.

Why not she can be fucked and used in every way possible .. She is so gorgeous hot and even her skin is soo perfect…I would fuck or be with her without any second thought

Hell I want her tell her to hit me up lol

Жена ми не смята, че някой ще се интересува от нея. Тя е на 38 години, 5'11”, 155 паунда с големи цици. Винаги казва, че никога не би правила секс с друг мъж, но мисля, че това е така, защото й липсва увереността да знае, че мъжете я искат. Кажете й какво мислите, какво бихте й направили и й покажете с какво бихте я чукали.

моля, прочетете и ми кажете какво мислите за моите актуализации в цялата публикаI

Because I won't have the pleasure of fucking her the only thing I can do is tribute to her picture

So we were having dinner and I said I knew at least 5 guys that would have sex with her if given the opportunity. She wanted to know who they were. I didn’t respond, because she doesn’t know about this post. My intent was to show her all the responses after a week or two. She said she didn’t believe me when I wouldn’t give a name, so I said, I will call them on speaker and ask them if I set it up, would they would have sex with her. This shut her up. Since we were in a diner. She said she was afraid I would actually do it Or she might know their spouses.

A little while later, we were driving home and she said that we should go to a bar that has dancing one night. We would go separately, she would dance with some guys and she would see how I would react, especially if any of the guys got handsy. I reminded her that my ex was into having sex with other men and that we often had threesomes with my best friend. I also reminded her that he had sex with her frequently when I was at work. She said that no matter what happened at the bar she wasn’t kissing or sleeping with anyone else.

Maybe she just needs to know that I would still love and support her. Do you think she is opening up to the idea?
Damn I wish I could give her this dick!!!
Please login or become a member to view

Reactions: Wifefan and Geno D

You tell her she sure makes my dicknhorny and hard dreaming of tasting that pussy now !!!! Oh yes yummy fucking hot