you like her?

Your wife is very gorgeous. Can you show her in her barefeet please...I would love to cum while looking at her toes. Also can you show her bum? She is someone who needs to be worshiped everyday....kissing her would be a pleasure. I would absolutely love to touch her all over...kissing and licking every body part of her. Licking her bum would be such a turn on. I can only imagine the feel of her cunt and what it would be like to be inside her. I would like to stay inside her all day and cum as much as I could into her. My cock and her cunt would have a non stop party. I would also love to taste her ******** as it come out of her....licking her cunt area as she pees. I would love to see some pictures of her clothing...her shoes, boots, socks, skirts, panties, bras, dresses, slips, ........Cumming while looking at those pictures and pictures of her would feel so good. I would then imagine myself wearing her clothes and cumming on them. wearing her clothes while fucking her would be an ultimate cum explosion. tell her that I would love to kiss her feet and lick her toes all day long. I would love to take her shoes and socks off and then lick her feet all over. Tell her that I would be pleased to try on her panties and pantyhose. I would also like to fuck her shoes and cum inside them. I would kiss, lick, and rub my cock on her knee high boots and squirt all over them. I would love to put on her panties, a bra, and then a dress of hers and then some pantyhose. Wearing this outfit of hers would make me so hard and ready to squirt. I would empty my load all over her pretty mouth and then kiss her deeply. Tell her she is my cum dream girl and i want to cum in her hair. I love her hair and would love to smell it and kiss it while fucking her in her cunt. tell me her name so I can say it when I masturbate to her pictures.

Reactions: Lucypickard13