Young Couple

Hi everyone. So we are a young married couple, she is 23 i am 25. She does not know this yet but i want her to cuckold me and i want to make everything possible for this to happen. She is a gorgeous young female and i would love to see her with other males. What are the best ways to make it happen? I definitely believe she is made for cheating. She loves to be admired in public by other dudes and likes flirting with dudes, she likes to dress to catch the eye of other males and she loves sex way too much. Here are some pics of her.
IMG-20170117-WA0021.jpgIMG-20170101-WA0001.jpgIMG-20170119-WA0004.jpgIMG-20161205-WA0002.jpgIMG-20160114-WA0007.jpgIMG-20160912-WA0002.jpg
Please leave your feedback, i really want her to embrace the hotwife lifestyle. I know she is made for it.

Hi everyone. So we are a young married couple, she is 23 i am 25. She does not know this yet but i want her to cuckold me and i want to make everything possible for this to happen. She is a gorgeous young female and i would love to see her with other males. What are the best ways to make it happen? I definitely believe she is made for cheating. She loves to be admired in public by other dudes and likes flirting with dudes, she likes to dress to catch the eye of other males and she loves sex way too much. Here are some pics of her.
View attachment 82480View attachment 82481View attachment 82482View attachment 82483View attachment 82484View attachment 82485
Please leave your feedback, i really want her to embrace the hotwife lifestyle. I know she is made for it.
Experienced BBC willing to help !

I'd love to help take her out to the club get her tipsy so she relaxes and start finding dudes in the there to start hitting on her and see where it gos man that how I got started being a bull

Reactions: YouncCouple
View attachment 82480View attachment 82481View attachment 82482View attachment 82483View attachment 82484View attachment 82485
I want to breed that beauty non stop!!!

hi
she so hot man. you are lucy to have such a wife.

I am same as you. I want my wife cuckold me but she has no idea yet. I didnt talked her. I am afraid. I dont know how she react.
so I agree tacomacuck you should slow.

I am not expert but I have read so much about it. everyone sugguset be slow for beginners.

last week we have tried a big black dildo for her. so she likes it but we didnt talked about otherman. I think it is so early.

if you want we share thoughts with eachother to help.
we can write private message or from here. it is up to you