Your gang bang experiences

When your wife participates in a gangbang what is your role?

• I just watch

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I just listen

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I fuck her

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I do her cleanup

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • I clean her and her bulls

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • I fuck her and take care of her cleanup

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • I fuck her and take care of cleanup her and her bulls

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
Our closest thing to a gang bang was me watching five black guys take turns fucking my wife for six hours. It began around midnight and ended around 6am when the guys were finished and went to breakfast. They invited us to join them for breakfast but Kate was exhausted and I had a lot of clean-up to do. They came in her mouth, on her tits, and many times in her pussy.

I have watched my wife with two, three, or four guys several times. I mostly just watch and stroke my cock then clean her up when they are finished with her. Sometimes when it is just two guys, I will clean her up between fucks.

I organized a gangbang for her 45th birthday.
Mostly men she had fucked individually prior and a few “ringers” to make the experience exceptional.

We ended up with 9 men fucking her over a 2 hour period of time. 7 men came in her pussy.

I got a two bedroom suite at a convenient Residence Inn. We started at 2pm and went to 5pm and ended with a group dinner.

One hung Bull drove 250 miles for the gangbang and he was a exceptional. He came in her twice in two hours and his cock was easily 9inches and thick. Here is a pic of her sucking his cock at the GB.

I watched and cleaned up her creampied pussy. I had two other wives their fluffing the men.
She kept three men busy at a time with the occasional man fucking her in missionary position dominating her all to himself.

It was amazing watching her get cock drunk wanting more and more dick wearing out all the men. She was sore for days afterward but loved it.9B4544B8-0B4D-4A16-B30A-8F23063B4855.jpeg

Here are some more pics from her GB. I found some pics showing how much cum was flowing into and out of her pussy. She was in a state of orgasmic bliss and submissive to anything the men wanted to do to her about 1 hour into it. No drugs, no alcohol just plenty of hard cock. I was careful to keep a protective watch over her and the action making sure she stayed safe at all times. All the men were experienced and all about her pleasure first and foremost.

I will say she got a good physical workout. Her legs were weak afterward. It took her a hour or so of resting before she could walk on her own.

29D5124F-0C4E-4DE3-B81D-32BE8422D5A9.jpeg

Para los cornudos que tienen esposas que han sido gangbanged, ¿cuál fue vuestra mejor experiencia? ¿Cómo fue ver a tu esposa siendo follada por varios chicos? ¿Te sentiste humillado? ¿Se burlaron de ti?
Mi respuesta es que siendo parte de una pareja swinger bisexual (ni cornudo ni sumiso ) la experiencia en recibir grupales no ha sido solo de mi chica siempre los dos juntos somos penetrados por más de 7 amigos por todos lados hasta que estén bien satisfechos