your hot slut wife fully exposed

A camping trip in our RV with five other men made for a good time for my wife. One evening while it was raining all day and evening, one of the guys found a stash of my wife's sex toys, and soon her spreader bar was passed around.

After beer and shots, she was open to me showing the guys how it worked. The guys could not resist her in this position, and soon she had a naked man standing in front of her as he took her head and guided his hard cock into her mouth. With his cum load still dripping down her chin, she turned to the rest of us, all stroking behind her admiring her pussy and ass on display.

She asked, "Are the rest of you just going to sit and play with yourselves and have a circle jerk or is somebody going to fuck me?"

IMG_20130623_231022.jpg

I love this picture. It reminds me of a night we were at a swinger club and met up with a hung guy who enjoyed my wife while I watched them. The guy was wearing a "TheyFit G31" condom, and he was super huge. When he got ready to cum, he pulled out of my wife, leaving her pussy gaping as she had just given birth, and he pulled the condom off and sprayed ropes of thick cum up her chest and all over her belly and pussy. He then went right back inside her, this time bareback.

I wish cameras or phones had been allowed, but in the play area, everyone must be fully naked to enter the area.