your wife and how we rate her

Be honest, disrespecfull, degrade her if you want please. I can take it.
Honestly, the only degrading things I would do to your mature curvy wife take her out to a nice dinner, sit beside her and rub my leg against her while I whispered in her ear how sexy and beautiful I found her to be. I would take her dancing and make sure we rubbed close together and got very suggestive with our bodies. The most important part of the dancing would be for both of us to work up a sweat, and hopefully making your wife's juices start to flow until they soaked her pretty sexy panties. At closing time, I would take her back to my hotel for an innocent message and a couple of light drinks...

I would get her loosened up and then I would take our my special bag, removing some items without her seeing what they were. I would gently but firmly strap her to my hotel bed, flat on her back with her legs tucked behind her and under her arms with ratchet strap bindings. I would then cut her clothes off with scissors as I told her how nasty she was for enjoying being bound. I wouldn't cut through her sexy panties, I would just pull them off her sexy round ass and up her legs as far as they could go before they were caught at where her legs were tucked under her arms...

Next I would message her legs, her arms, her shoulders, and her feet... spending plenty of time on her feet, making her as relaxed as possible considering she had no idea what I would do next. I would make sure that I rubbed her sexy stomach, telling her how round and soft and sexy it was. I would rub close to the top of her pussy, but being sure that I didn't accidently rub her lips or her now swollen clit.

I would then kneel down between her legs and blow gently on her blood engorged lips, holding my face so close that she could feel the heat and moisture of my breath as I inhaled her intoxicating aroma... the dancing and flirting paid off, your wife now has an amazing mixture of her sweet sexy pussy juices mixed with the tangy sweat to give her an incredibly sexy aroma. I breathe her smell in as deeply as I can, telling her naughty and perverted she is for being so aroused by her depravity. I ask her if she wants me to touch her pussy, although I already can see the moisture and juices starting to flow, so I already know the answer even if she is unwilling to admit it... still I haven't touched pussy, her nipples, her sensitive asshole, or her forbidden clit, until I very lightly touch just the tip of her swollen red nub with the very tip of my tongue...

Let me know if you want to hear what comes next?

• Wow
Reactions: Zezes
Honestly, the only degrading things I would do to your mature curvy wife take her out to a nice dinner, sit beside her and rub my leg against her while I whispered in her ear how sexy and beautiful I found her to be. I would take her dancing and make sure we rubbed close together and got very suggestive with our bodies. The most important part of the dancing would be for both of us to work up a sweat, and hopefully making your wife's juices start to flow until they soaked her pretty sexy panties. At closing time, I would take her back to my hotel for an innocent message and a couple of light drinks...

I would get her loosened up and then I would take our my special bag, removing some items without her seeing what they were. I would gently but firmly strap her to my hotel bed, flat on her back with her legs tucked behind her and under her arms with ratchet strap bindings. I would then cut her clothes off with scissors as I told her how nasty she was for enjoying being bound. I wouldn't cut through her sexy panties, I would just pull them off her sexy round ass and up her legs as far as they could go before they were caught at where her legs were tucked under her arms...

Next I would message her legs, her arms, her shoulders, and her feet... spending plenty of time on her feet, making her as relaxed as possible considering she had no idea what I would do next. I would make sure that I rubbed her sexy stomach, telling her how round and soft and sexy it was. I would rub close to the top of her pussy, but being sure that I didn't accidently rub her lips or her now swollen clit.

I would then kneel down between her legs and blow gently on her blood engorged lips, holding my face so close that she could feel the heat and moisture of my breath as I inhaled her intoxicating aroma... the dancing and flirting paid off, your wife now has an amazing mixture of her sweet sexy pussy juices mixed with the tangy sweat to give her an incredibly sexy aroma. I breathe her smell in as deeply as I can, telling her naughty and perverted she is for being so aroused by her depravity. I ask her if she wants me to touch her pussy, although I already can see the moisture and juices starting to flow, so I already know the answer even if she is unwilling to admit it... still I haven't touched pussy, her nipples, her sensitive asshole, or her forbidden clit, until I very lightly touch just the tip of her swollen red nub with the very tip of my tongue...

Let me know if you want to hear what comes next?
Yes, i have the picture now, go on to what's next. Love to now!