Your wife dressed and undressed.

as you come into my place the aroma of roses fill the air and i greet you with a glass of champagne and chocolates you are stunning with lovely eyes gorgeous breast and a magnificent smile

I'm just the girl next door at the bbq, but for you guys, keep an eye out for the anklet. For you girls, I'm pretty bad about meeting your husbands while you are gone and letting them pin my ankles over my head. Oh, don't get mad, it's just sex, I'm not out to steal him or anything, I just want his cum inside me for awhile. That's exactly what happened here. Met at the bbq and meet every so often when we can. I enjoy cheating, always have. I enjoy fucking cheating husbands too. You can judge me if you want and telI me how much that makes me somehow not a hotwife, and I know that makes me a slut but you men are all turned on by cheating wives so why can't I do the same thing. I'm def the one you want to bump in to at the bbq though. I do the same thing when I'm on business travel. If your husband is in the bar and turns me on, I'm going to let him fuck me. It's just a kink that turns me on.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 456671
So when do I get an invitation to your bbq?

I'm just the girl next door at the bbq, but for you guys, keep an eye out for the anklet. For you girls, I'm pretty bad about meeting your husbands while you are gone and letting them pin my ankles over my head. Oh, don't get mad, it's just sex, I'm not out to steal him or anything, I just want his cum inside me for awhile. That's exactly what happened here. Met at the bbq and meet every so often when we can. I enjoy cheating, always have. I enjoy fucking cheating husbands too. You can judge me if you want and telI me how much that makes me somehow not a hotwife, and I know that makes me a slut but you men are all turned on by cheating wives so why can't I do the same thing. I'm def the one you want to bump in to at the bbq though. I do the same thing when I'm on business travel. If your husband is in the bar and turns me on, I'm going to let him fuck me. It's just a kink that turns me on.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 456671

Happy days!
Yeah a BBQ I want to attend! 😍😍
Tks for sharing!!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 456671
I’ve suddenly got a hankering for some bbq

Reactions: Hwcouple702
you sound amazing with gorgeous breast beautiful eyes and stunning body

Attachments

• Resized_20201127_083059_8555 (1).jpeg
    Resized_20201127_083059_8555 (1).jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 301