your wife dressed "normally'

My secret goal is to watch her with another guy....seeing a look of extacy on her face, seeing her grimace as she nears her orgasm, watching 'him' as he gets to enjoy what i have and as he gives her what she needs and craves.....omg

Reactions: davelb76
By getting my wife comfortable with my best mate she allowed him strip her, feel her and eventually fuck her. I watch them at it every couple of weeks.

I am still trying to get used to the fact random guys are looking at my wife's body....it is a rush for me most of the time, yet terrifies me because guys from where i work tuned me onto this site. I am so damn afraid she will be recognized, yet the danger, the risk....is the rush.

I am nervous as hell cause my work buddies turned me on to this site...I would totally freak out if they recognized her.....
Showing her, showing my wife to you is a sensation and feeling I am becoming addicted to. I am craving and needing this feeling more and more and having to expose more to get the rush I look for. This is a crazy emotional roller coaster I am on.

Showing her, showing my wife to you is a sensation and feeling I am becoming addicted to. I am craving and needing this feeling more and more and having to expose more to get the rush I look for. This is a crazy emotional roller coaster I am on.
You show, we're just waiting to look at her naked bits ….