your wife dressed "normally'

I am lucky enough to have a beautiful wife to be, very fortunate. and she’s very sexy (check our photos)

you are a lucky man. She’s a goddess! I wouldn’t be able to help myself from introducing myself to her if I ever saw her. lucky man

Reactions: Muslim cuck
Is she you wife? She looks very lovable and kind.....yet so sexy at the same time. So nice xx
My fiancé Is getting a little jealous as she knows I have a thing for her. I’m very honest with my partner...she often asks if I find certain people attractive and if I say no. I don’t think she believes me ha ha . So I showed her this to prove it.

That's great to hear, and she has a tight pussy very dark
I would love for me and my my partner to meet at a restaurant and just chat as friends but with some light flirting Between us all. I would be a gentleman and not touch but I would admire her until I was hard then when we went our separate ways at the end of the night. I would make love to my J.....calling her your goddesses name

I would love for me and my my partner to meet at a restaurant and just chat as friends but with some light flirting Between us all. I would be a gentleman and not touch but I would admire her until I was hard then when we went our separate ways at the end of the night. I would make love to my J.....calling her your goddesses name
Mmmmmm

Wow. I bet she looks stunning in full lingerie. She’s so cute and gorgeous! You must have to beat men away from her!

I love her dress