Your wife dressed

This is an older, celebratory photo - today is the 22nd anniversary of our hot wife adventure! This shot was taken when KK had just turned 40, before her first, official solo hot wife date. It makes me iron-hard every time I look at it. In fact, I'm going to have to take a stroke break...

kk8_a..jpg

This is an older, celebratory photo - today is the 22nd anniversary of our hot wife adventure! This shot was taken when KK had just turned 40, before her first, official solo hot wife date. It makes me iron-hard every time I look at it. In fact, I'm going to have to take a stroke break...

View attachment 1886125
she's beautiful. happy 'hotwifing' anniversary

View attachment 1886125
Lovely! She is so trim and her legs are perfect. Who was the date with? Did she stay the night? Did she come back to you full of his seed?