Your wife flashing

My wife is always commando and I have noticed on a number of occasions in the summer when sitting on the grass or other places that guys are staring up her skirt/dress clearly getting an eyeful. She will not flash on purpose but she is not exactly careful with her legs when in a shirt/dress

My wife is always commando and I have noticed on a number of occasions in the summer when sitting on the grass or other places that guys are staring up her skirt/dress clearly getting an eyeful. She will not flash on purpose but she is not exactly careful with her legs when in a shirt/dress
OMG that,s so naughty&kinky,it,s a big fav fetish from me,when a woman shows her cleavage,lingerie etc in public to men,how many times my wife teased me&other men giving a good look at her stockingtops,pussy,tits,or dangling with her high heel opentoesandals with family,neighbours,etc around,sometimes it was difficult to hide my hard cock or wet spot on my pants,but she knew when she was doing this,don,t you think your wife is loving it also,tell her she made me horny and giving me some naughty fantasies about her,does she wear lingerie&high heels in public?Few pics of her

Attachments

• outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 121
  • gidi 2.jpg
    gidi 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 108
  • slutty.jpg
    slutty.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 105
  • sexy shoe.jpeg
    sexy shoe.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 102
  • wife teasing (2021_02_27 17_20_20 UTC).jpg
    wife teasing (2021_02_27 17_20_20 UTC).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 122
OMG that,s so naughty&kinky,it,s a big fav fetish from me,when a woman shows her cleavage,lingerie etc in public to men,how many times my wife teased me&other men giving a good look at her stockingtops,pussy,tits,or dangling with her high heel opentoesandals with family,neighbours,etc around,sometimes it was difficult to hide my hard cock or wet spot on my pants,but she knew when she was doing this,don,t you think your wife is loving it also,tell her she made me horny and giving me some naughty fantasies about her,does she wear lingerie&high heels in public?Few pics of her
I don't think it's your wife on pic 4! Please remove it.

Reactions: Texancock