Your wife flashing

Yes my wife has flashed in public . Drove beside a train for about ten mile on the hwy . The engineer noticed my wife looking at her and waved . I told her to show him your tits . She flashed him and that fucking horn started blowing . It didnt stop until it was al over . I had her remove her top and start playing with them . He accually pulled out his dick and stroked it to her playing with her titties . She said he really like it when she pinched her nipples , pick her titties way up by them until i hurt bad and then drop them . This went on until she said his cock became very wet and we left . We fucked for two weeks straight after this , just so horny

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 90
  • image.gif
    image.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 92
My wife loves to flash people as we drive on the highway. Sometimes she will just ride topless on long road trips.
That's hot
Yes my wife has flashed in public . Drove beside a train for about ten mile on the hwy . The engineer noticed my wife looking at her and waved . I told her to show him your tits . She flashed him and that fucking horn started blowing . It didnt stop until it was al over . I had her remove her top and start playing with them . He accually pulled out his dick and stroked it to her playing with her titties . She said he really like it when she pinched her nipples , pick her titties way up by them until i hurt bad and then drop them . This went on until she said his cock became very wet and we left . We fucked for two weeks straight after this , just so horny
Love her pussy