Your wife flashing

Last night in a bar, late night. It was actually pretty dark in the bar and dark outside but the exposure on the pic was quite long so it appears to be daylight.
I get kind of slutty...The night before I got picked up at a bar and brought some married guy home to play. He was worried because my husband was there, but I assured him it was ok...and he wanted me so bad that he went for it! It worked out for him. :devilish:

1698629102816.png

1698629348275.png

Last edited:
Last night in a bar, late night. It was actually pretty dark in the bar and dark outside but the exposure on the pic was quite long so it appears to be daylight.
I get kind of slutty...The night before I got picked up at a bar and brought some married guy home to play. He was worried because my husband was there, but I assured him it was ok...and he wanted me so bad that he went for it! It worked out for him. :devilish:

View attachment 1703918

The guy who picked me up was driving me home and wanted me to flash him...then he wanted a "panty flash". He was pleasantly shocked about my panty choice for the night. He knew he was going to get laid...🥰

View attachment 1703927
WOW!!!

Wife enjoying jacuzzi in hotel room, I went to smoke, met a couple, she wanted to jacuzzi, invited then back to room. Wife never flinched, waited then got out and dried off slowly for him to watch, up close. Watch titties hang and swing, then she moves the towel to expose her pussy to him. Great weekend we had.
This got me very hard watching and imagining my wife doing this

View attachment 1703918

The guy who picked me up was driving me home and wanted me to flash him...then he wanted a "panty flash". He was pleasantly shocked about my panty choice for the night. He knew he was going to get laid...🥰

View attachment 1703927
Haha ur dress sense is always appreciated!

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Haha ur dress sense is always appreciated!

View attachment 1703918

View attachment 1703927

I will keep my passengers seat vacant from now on ...just in the off chance I will bump into you😉

Reactions: Hwcouple702