Your wife sexiest panties

What makes these panties sexy is the fact that I just took this pic less than an hour ago as she was walking out the door to meet a guy on a date. She's a self admitted "slut" and "nympho" and Thursday night is one of her "date nights". She's been giddy all week about meeting a visiting guy tonight but she had to settle for her "alternate" because the original guy seemed like a flake.

She had sex with 3 guys the week before last and her date from a couple of nights ago didn't work out. That guy wants to meet her again next week but she said there wasn't really any "spark" when they kissed and she wants to decline his offer. She has a favorite guy she's meeting this Sunday. This guy actually fucked her, unloaded in her 3 times and NEVER even pulled his cock out of her between rounds (ah to be young again). The video is shitty quality, but it happened.

We'll see how tonight goes...enjoy the sexy panties.

Mr Hw

View attachment 1271274
Very sexy

Reactions: Hwcouple702
What makes these panties sexy is the fact that I just took this pic less than an hour ago as she was walking out the door to meet a guy on a date. She's a self admitted "slut" and "nympho" and Thursday night is one of her "date nights". She's been giddy all week about meeting a visiting guy tonight but she had to settle for her "alternate" because the original guy seemed like a flake.

She had sex with 3 guys the week before last and her date from a couple of nights ago didn't work out. That guy wants to meet her again next week but she said there wasn't really any "spark" when they kissed and she wants to decline his offer. She has a favorite guy she's meeting this Sunday. This guy actually fucked her, unloaded in her 3 times and NEVER even pulled his cock out of her between rounds (ah to be young again). The video is shitty quality, but it happened.

Mr Hw

View attachment 1271274
Yes please

Mr Hw

View attachment 1271274
i would love to spank that ass

Reactions: Hwcouple702