Your wife sunbathing

Wow that’s terrible that people stoop that low
It is a lot more common everywhere. One of the swinger sites we have belonged to as paid members for many years tries to put safeguards in place, but it still happens. We had a single guy reach out to us wanting to meet and he claimed to be a couple. The night before our meeting he claimed his wife started her period and would not be able to join us. He attached a picture to his message that happened to be somebody we know on the site. They had not ever met this guy. Somebody else contacted us one day and said a guy was using my wife's picture and claiming to be a couple, but was actually single. Sad, but that is why we seldom ever meet anyone online unless we have a way of verifying them first.

It is a lot more common everywhere. One of the swinger sites we have belonged to as paid members for many years tries to put safeguards in place, but it still happens. We had a single guy reach out to us wanting to meet and he claimed to be a couple. The night before our meeting he claimed his wife started her period and would not be able to join us. He attached a picture to his message that happened to be somebody we know on the site. They had not ever met this guy. Somebody else contacted us one day and said a guy was using my wife's picture and claiming to be a couple, but was actually single. Sad, but that is why we seldom ever meet anyone online unless we have a way of verifying them first.
That’s scary that’s why even though I’m a single guy I don’t like to post photos on line. I am not Mr. GQ by any means and when I talk with ladies on other sites I ask if we can google chat to see if they are who they say they are.have a nice night

I bet that half of the women here are guys and a quarter of the photos are either stolen or PhotoShopped franken-beauties. Whenever you see a photo that is too good to be true, just copy to the clipboard and visit https://yandex.com/images/ You click the little camera icon and paste the pic in the image search and original photos show up. When the photo is obviously PhotoShopped, just use the image crop feature to exclude the fakery. Here is how I busted one of Bobroc Jesse pics.

1684463778936.png

I understand why that single guy tried to scam you and your wife, since he wanted sex. What I don't understand is why so many guys post pics of women other than their wives. Do they think that men will masturbate to the babe in the photo believing her to their unseen wives? Just what do they get out of it? The only thing I think of is that want us to see his wife the way he does, but which she doesn't actually look like, but he wishes she did look like. If so, that is a loving, but demented thing to do.

Reactions: Sigp220
I bet that half of the women here are guys and a quarter of the photos are either stolen or PhotoShopped franken-beauties. Whenever you see a photo that is too good to be true, just copy to the clipboard and visit https://yandex.com/images/ You click the little camera icon and paste the pic in the image search and original photos show up. When the photo is obviously PhotoShopped, just use the image crop feature to exclude the fakery. Here is how I busted one of Bobroc Jesse pics.

View attachment 1345827

I understand why that single guy tried to scam you and your wife, since he wanted sex. What I don't understand is why so many guys post pics of women other than their wives. Do they think that men will masturbate to the babe in the photo believing her to their unseen wives? Just what do they get out of it? The only thing I think of is that want us to see his wife the way he does, but which she doesn't actually look like, but he wishes she did look like. If so, that is a loving, but demented thing to do.
Seems a sad thing to do, trying to pass off a beautiful woman as your wife or partner. Why not do what tiscal does and simply posts, or reposts, photos that he likes. He does not hide the fact they are not his and relishes his postings, so do I of course.