Your wife with no panties 😉

so who took that sexy pic? she the signing bonus?
she said that her boss took it just before they went into a restaurant to have dinner with the client(they were with 3)and her boss said with not so many words she was the most talented woman in his business but this contract could be in their pocket if she used her other talents and she did

Reactions: ep46wksp
she said that her boss took it just before they went into a restaurant to have dinner with the client(they were with 3)and her boss said with not so many words she was the most talented woman in his business but this contract could be in their pocket if she used her other talents and she did
lucky boss I am sure her talents sealed the deal

lucky boss I am sure her talents sealed the deal
yes,it certainly did but i must give some more info,before&after she told her boss that she knew the importance to make it happen,so she didn,t had a problem to use her talents,lol,but she didn,t want to be threatened as a cheap whore now&in the future or she would be looking for other joboportunities and she was getting a lot of requests to join other companies,her boss responded fast she could ask &do what she thought was right to make his business even bigger,you must know An,that,s her name,is a dominant woman ,taking control over men for her pleasure,that,s what she also told me afterwards,she was acting slutty to get the contract but she was the whole weekend in control ,teasing&showing of to her boss&clients gave her the power ,she was in charge,where they were going for dinner,sightseeing if their was time,what time they met eachother etc,and all the men followed her like sheeps,just because she gave them a view of her lingerie under her skirt,in a teasing voice asking her boss if he want to choose her clothes&shoes,and you can imagine going through her stockings&knickers&bra and shoes,even their own wifes wouldn,t do it,she was given a promotion ,doing what she,s good at,teasing&showing of to men to get what she wants,and i,m happy to have her&serving her

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 104
yes,it certainly did but i must give some more info,before&after she told her boss that she knew the importance to make it happen,so she didn,t had a problem to use her talents,lol,but she didn,t want to be threatened as a cheap whore now&in the future or she would be looking for other joboportunities and she was getting a lot of requests to join other companies,her boss responded fast she could ask &do what she thought was right to make his business even bigger,you must know An,that,s her name,is a dominant woman ,taking control over men for her pleasure,that,s what she also told me afterwards,she was acting slutty to get the contract but she was the whole weekend in control ,teasing&showing of to her boss&clients gave her the power ,she was in charge,where they were going for dinner,sightseeing if their was time,what time they met eachother etc,and all the men followed her like sheeps,just because she gave them a view of her lingerie under her skirt,in a teasing voice asking her boss if he want to choose her clothes&shoes,and you can imagine going through her stockings&knickers&bra and shoes,even their own wifes wouldn,t do it,she was given a promotion ,doing what she,s good at,teasing&showing of to men to get what she wants,and i,m happy to have her&serving her
stunning pic, she a wife that knows how to use her talents to her full advantage. I bet she has her boss on a leash; like a puppy dog when hes picking her clothes

Reactions: shymalea
stunning pic, she a wife that knows how to use her talents to her full advantage. I bet she has her boss on a leash; like a puppy dog when hes picking her clothes
I tell what happened just 2 weeks ago at the newyears reception ,you know how it goes,champagne,wine,cocktails etc and everyone ,s getting a bit more open when talking&sharing about all kind of diffirent adventures,kinky&naughty etc everything is allowed,so me,my wife,and her boss(his wife is sadly past away last year,58 yrs old,he,s61yrs)were a bit separated from the other guests and suddenly he said ooh my my i would gaveanything for a nice blowjob,it,s been so long ,to long!my wife and i started laughing and An responded;you,re a naughty boy but as a newyearspresent your wish is maybe getting real,with begging eyes her boss asked how?hoow?An please tell me,follow me to the toilet she ordered,first she let him watch her ********,than demanded to clean her pussy,putting her black lace tongue down her legs and demanded him to get loose of his underwear and put her underwear on,he had to wear it the whole weekend and then gave it back to her on monday,if he didn,t came in her panties he ,s gonna get a blowjob,or otherwise a golden shower in his mouth.That,s how my wife is in control

Reactions: ep46wksp
I tell what happened just 2 weeks ago at the newyears reception ,you know how it goes,champagne,wine,cocktails etc and everyone ,s getting a bit more open when talking&sharing about all kind of diffirent adventures,kinky&naughty etc everything is allowed,so me,my wife,and her boss(his wife is sadly past away last year,58 yrs old,he,s61yrs)were a bit separated from the other guests and suddenly he said ooh my my i would gaveanything for a nice blowjob,it,s been so long ,to long!my wife and i started laughing and An responded;you,re a naughty boy but as a newyearspresent your wish is maybe getting real,with begging eyes her boss asked how?hoow?An please tell me,follow me to the toilet she ordered,first she let him watch her ********,than demanded to clean her pussy,putting her black lace tongue down her legs and demanded him to get loose of his underwear and put her underwear on,he had to wear it the whole weekend and then gave it back to her on monday,if he didn,t came in her panties he ,s gonna get a blowjob,or otherwise a golden shower in his mouth.That,s how my wife is in control
shes sure going to own that guy

https://....goo.gl/WTXnJxjfc3bvcgWB9

Together for 12 years and now I recieve the largest amount of enjoyment watching some hung horse cock imitating gentleman treat my lady and her parts (everyone of them). I can't tell you how much I love pushing his cum out of my wife with my cock and watch as adrenaline rushes over my wifes body with disbelief. That's typically when she loses control and rides my dick like that was her only purpose in life: to fuck for us and to instruct fully grown men on where she want there cum.

Reactions: Visitor12
wife went for a weekend with her boss&other colleague for a businessmeeting with new client
It's good and company wants such talented lady for the benefit of the organization. But she shouldn't become a cheap whore and you feel pleasure and greatness too.