Your wife's first sex

desimilf80

Couple
Gold
What is your wife's first sex experience? I have known about my wife's first time for a couple of years, so sharing it now, it was with her brother in law, she told me that in Indian families making out with a younger sister of the wife was quite common and so it was for her as well.

Her older sister is 10 years older and she married when my wife was just starting college, two years after marriage she when to visit them at their home and stayed there for a month during summer, thats when her brother in law started flirting with her, she sort of encouraged it, then he would feel her up or unhook her bra when the sister was not looking, or put his toes between her legs under the dining table, one day he took her out alone and kissed her, initially she did not respond but by the end of the day kissed back. A few days later he came back home at lunch, and that's when they had sex, for my wife the biggest turn on was having sex on her sisters marital bed. He left before 5 and came back home after his wife got back from work.

What is your wife's first sex experience? I have known about my wife's first time for a couple of years, so sharing it now, it was with her brother in law, she told me that in Indian families making out with a younger sister of the wife was quite common and so it was for her as well.

Her older sister is 10 years older and she married when my wife was just starting college, two years after marriage she when to visit them at their home and stayed there for a month during summer, thats when her brother in law started flirting with her, she sort of encouraged it, then he would feel her up or unhook her bra when the sister was not looking, or put his toes between her legs under the dining table, one day he took her out alone and kissed her, initially she did not respond but by the end of the day kissed back. A few days later he came back home at lunch, and that's when they had sex, for my wife the biggest turn on was having sex on her sisters marital bed. He left before 5 and came back home after his wife got back from work.

Family fun is very hot. My wife has had sex with one of my male cousins, and the husband of one of my cousins many times. I have had sex with one of my female cousins and the wife of one of my cousins. I love that a couple of the guys in my family know what a hot fuck my wife is.