10 Stages of Cuckold. Which stage are you in?

fetishbdsm

As a very experienced cuckoldress with cucks in USA, UK and Dubai, I listed the 10 stages of my cucks.

Stage 1

You know your wife/partner is having an affair but you pretend that you do not know about it.

Stage 2

You tell your wife/partner that you not only know about her affair but also allow it.

Stage 3

You fully support your wife engaging sexual activities with different males outside

Stage 4

You ask your wife to tell her sexual partner that you allow their affair and allow them to stay at home during your absence.

Stage 5

You allow your wife/partner’s sexual partner become a live-in regardless you are at home or not.

Stage 6

You participate in sexual game between your wife and her sexual partner so it finally becomes a game of 3.

Stage 7

You 3 are fed up with average sexual play and kinky humiliation play begins to take place.

Stage 8

You allow the number of your wife’s lover to change from 1 person to multiple people.

Stage 9

You are ok with the fact you wife is pregnant with other lover’s baby and still stay marriage with her.

Stage 10

You raise your wife and other guy’s children.

17n8wvcax2551.jpg

Last edited:
We were in the lifestyle so long we tried it all (I think) except her having another mans baby because she was "Fixed" when we got together-(already had 4 kids)(she had married Very young)-so it was impossible- It (her getting pregnant) probably would have happened because she really disliked Condoms & discouraged men from using them-- I think this fantasy is very common because she was Domme over me but extremely Sub with other men-& a # of her "Boyfriends " had her putting out for their friends/Family & strangers & telling them to make her pregnant--She played along with that -- She told me it was Fun when at a bar--her & her boyfriends would tell guys they wanted a baby & his sperm wasn't doing the job--so-weather it was one guy or 4 or 5 guys-- they were having Fun trying to get her Knocked up- they had no ideal--

We already agree with my wife on these:
Stage 2
You tell your wife/partner that you not only know about her affair but also allow it.
Stage 3
You fully support your wife engaging sexual activities with different males outside
Stage 5
You allow your wife/partner’s sexual partner become a live-in regardless you are at home or not.
Stage 8
You allow the number of your wife’s lover to change from 1 person to multiple people.
Stage 9
You are ok with the fact you wife is pregnant with other lover’s baby and still stay marriage with her.

DSC02360.JPG

JaknSuz, check out my thread on this forum, Stag/Vixen-Not Cuck
There is a lot of confusion regarding terminology. Cuckolding comes in many flavours. There are submissive cucks, sissy cucks, stag cucks, celibate/denied cucks, bisexual cucks and the list goes on. (There is also the term 'wittol' which should be used more often). Think of it as a taxonomy. Cuckold is the genus and the ones listed above are the species.

I believe this is important because, to the outside world, we are all cucks. The accepted generic definition of a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man. Try telling a vanilla friend that you're a stag, not a cuckold. He would likely say, "Nah, mate, you're a fuckin' cuck!"

Cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean that humiliation is involved or that the cuckold will have a small cock etc etc. However, I will accept that there is an inherent humiliation involved in the fact that our wives are being fucked by other guys and we would be scorned and belittled by society if that was to become common knowledge. Giving your wife to another man is inherently humiliating according to the mores of society.

For the record, I would classify myself as a stag cuck, but I have also been an oblivious cuck. I don't tolerate any 'bull' bullshit, but I have shared my wife for 30 years (on and off). I am not denied and my wife does not humiliate me in any way.

I also realise that some will vehemently disagree with what I have said. But to me, someone who says, "My wife fucks other men and I watch or stay at home, but I'm not a cuck" is a bit like a serial killer railing against being called a murderer.

For the purposes of discussions on cuckold/hotwife forums, it is fine to use a term like stag, because we all know what it means. However, it does seem that the true meaning of the term cuckold is being lost or subverted.

Anyway, I think the main point is that cuckold is not a dirty word. We are all here because we derive intense pleasure from our wives being taken by other men. We should embrace and celebrate our cuckoldry and enjoy the sublime pleasures it brings, regardless of the flavour :)

There is a lot of confusion regarding terminology. Cuckolding comes in many flavours. There are submissive cucks, sissy cucks, stag cucks, celibate/denied cucks, bisexual cucks and the list goes on. (There is also the term 'wittol' which should be used more often). Think of it as a taxonomy. Cuckold is the genus and the ones listed above are the species.

I believe this is important because, to the outside world, we are all cucks. The accepted generic definition of a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man. Try telling a vanilla friend that you're a stag, not a cuckold. He would likely say, "Nah, mate, you're a fuckin' cuck!"

Cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean that humiliation is involved or that the cuckold will have a small cock etc etc. However, I will accept that there is an inherent humiliation involved in the fact that our wives are being fucked by other guys and we would be scorned and belittled by society if that was to become common knowledge. Giving your wife to another man is inherently humiliating according to the mores of society.

For the record, I would classify myself as a stag cuck, but I have also been an oblivious cuck. I don't tolerate any 'bull' bullshit, but I have shared my wife for 30 years (on and off). I am not denied and my wife does not humiliate me in any way.

I also realise that some will vehemently disagree with what I have said. But to me, someone who says, "My wife fucks other men and I watch or stay at home, but I'm not a cuck" is a bit like a serial killer railing against being called a murderer.

For the purposes of discussions on cuckold/hotwife forums, it is fine to use a term like stag, because we all know what it means. However, it does seem that the true meaning of the term cuckold is being lost or subverted.

Anyway, I think the main point is that cuckold is not a dirty word. We are all here because we derive intense pleasure from our wives being taken by other men. We should embrace and celebrate our cuckoldry and enjoy the sublime pleasures it brings, regardless of the flavour :)
Well said. I've professed the same definitions and consider variations like humiliation, water sports, celibate, denial, etc to be subsets.

As far as stag & cuckold, you're right, if you're a stag you're a cuckold, if you're a cuckold you may not be a stag. Classic is every mother is a woman but not every woman is a mother.

By the way the definitions of cuckold do not state sex with another man just another person and it uses the term sex, not intercourse.