10 Stages of Cuckold. Which stage are you in?

As a very experienced cuckoldress with cucks in USA, UK and Dubai, I listed the 10 stages of my cucks.

Stage 1

You know your wife/partner is having an affair but you pretend that you do not know about it.

Stage 2

You tell your wife/partner that you not only know about her affair but also allow it.

Stage 3

You fully support your wife engaging sexual activities with different males outside

Stage 4

You ask your wife to tell her sexual partner that you allow their affair and allow them to stay at home during your absence.

Stage 5

You allow your wife/partner’s sexual partner become a live-in regardless you are at home or not.

Stage 6

You participate in sexual game between your wife and her sexual partner so it finally becomes a game of 3.

Stage 7

You 3 are fed up with average sexual play and kinky humiliation play begins to take place.

Stage 8

You allow the number of your wife’s lover to change from 1 person to multiple people.

Stage 9

You are ok with the fact you wife is pregnant with other lover’s baby and still stay marriage with her.

Stage 10

You raise your wife and other guy’s children.

View attachment 436946
3 thinking of 4

Reactions: werekinky2
Sorry I've been playing for 12 years plus and this is not the twelve steps, not even close well in my bed anyway or the bulls who I have questioned. A couple are re worded meaning same thing. And where do you get 12? Sounds more like a fantasy then a fact?

Reactions: Htwf4fwb
Sorry didn't mean to say 12 steps, I had 12 inches on my mind .....lol
1o I meant 10 no pun intended
Terminologies are confusing--& for each person how things happen & in what order are somewhat "Different" -- Often there is No planning whatsoever--Not one bit --It "CAN" be pretty ""Organic"--A girlfriend I had when I was 15ys old (we were already having sex)--was fooling around with another guy--I found out but didn't bring it up--Instead--It was such a turn on to imagine them together--I would masterbate to the thought of it--No ideal why at that point--but was extremely turned on by the thought--so I just let it ride until she dumped me-- Even after we split-It was a turn on to think of her with other guys-- Then dated girls who I was fairly sure would screw around & that made me hotter for them-I would introduce them to guys who wanted to get them in bed--I never considered Why-except--it was a turn on--at 18--I moved in with an "Older" woman--(25)--& it was such a turn on when she Told me she had Kissed a neighbor--it drove me wild--but I still never voiced my pleasure to her--I would imagine her & him having more daring & wild sex than We were having--she dumped me within a few months-- Again-I dated "Loose" women--then got married--to a woman who was far from a virgin (loved to get her to talk about her previous partners- (often they were married men) (she was mighty naïve-- She had her first Orgasm with me & was Shocked at how it felt-- Well-anyways--We got into swinging--this satisfied my need to watch/& hear about her with other men--She even had sex with All my brothers--with & without me present & I was overjoyed-- she loved the excitement of "New" lovers/Forbidden love--this went on for yrs--I preferd watching or just hearing about her exploits More than being involved-- she then left me & moved in with my older brother ( I Tried to talk them into us all moving in together-but no luck--fast forward a few yrs--started dating a woman 12 yrs my senior--Turned out-her & I were Perfectly matched--(even if we didn't know it at the time) -the mutual friends that introduced us told her I had been into swinging--She wanted to try it--(shortly after we started dating) I was More than game---Once she had a taste of it--she couldn't get enough--That suited me just fine--we got married & were together until she suddenly died about 1 1/2 yrs ago--she had been help me transition to female by that point but we didn't get too far with it before she took sick & died-- I firmly believe some of us are natural cucks & how we get there is as varied as the human condition-

There is a lot of confusion regarding terminology. Cuckolding comes in many flavours. There are submissive cucks, sissy cucks, stag cucks, celibate/denied cucks, bisexual cucks and the list goes on. (There is also the term 'wittol' which should be used more often). Think of it as a taxonomy. Cuckold is the genus and the ones listed above are the species.

I believe this is important because, to the outside world, we are all cucks. The accepted generic definition of a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man. Try telling a vanilla friend that you're a stag, not a cuckold. He would likely say, "Nah, mate, you're a fuckin' cuck!"

Cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean that humiliation is involved or that the cuckold will have a small cock etc etc. However, I will accept that there is an inherent humiliation involved in the fact that our wives are being fucked by other guys and we would be scorned and belittled by society if that was to become common knowledge. Giving your wife to another man is inherently humiliating according to the mores of society.

For the record, I would classify myself as a stag cuck, but I have also been an oblivious cuck. I don't tolerate any 'bull' bullshit, but I have shared my wife for 30 years (on and off). I am not denied and my wife does not humiliate me in any way.

I also realise that some will vehemently disagree with what I have said. But to me, someone who says, "My wife fucks other men and I watch or stay at home, but I'm not a cuck" is a bit like a serial killer railing against being called a murderer.

For the purposes of discussions on cuckold/hotwife forums, it is fine to use a term like stag, because we all know what it means. However, it does seem that the true meaning of the term cuckold is being lost or subverted.

Anyway, I think the main point is that cuckold is not a dirty word. We are all here because we derive intense pleasure from our wives being taken by other men. We should embrace and celebrate our cuckoldry and enjoy the sublime pleasures it brings, regardless of the flavour :)
Great essay. You are 100% correct, the other. "lifestyle" twist to the term is when single guys talk about their girlfriend "cuckling" them. The definition is a man whose wife is sleeping with another... So if your girlfriend is fucking other guys that is known as "dating around", "not going steady" etc... Or simply "cheating"... Oh so confusing when words lose their meaning.
"My wife is fucking my neighbor, how do I get her to cuckold me?"... She already has... But I find most guys who are in the lifestyle don't really care to hear about what words mean.

There is a lot of confusion regarding terminology. Cuckolding comes in many flavours. There are submissive cucks, sissy cucks, stag cucks, celibate/denied cucks, bisexual cucks and the list goes on. (There is also the term 'wittol' which should be used more often). Think of it as a taxonomy. Cuckold is the genus and the ones listed above are the species.

I believe this is important because, to the outside world, we are all cucks. The accepted generic definition of a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man. Try telling a vanilla friend that you're a stag, not a cuckold. He would likely say, "Nah, mate, you're a fuckin' cuck!"

Cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean that humiliation is involved or that the cuckold will have a small cock etc etc. However, I will accept that there is an inherent humiliation involved in the fact that our wives are being fucked by other guys and we would be scorned and belittled by society if that was to become common knowledge. Giving your wife to another man is inherently humiliating according to the mores of society.

For the record, I would classify myself as a stag cuck, but I have also been an oblivious cuck. I don't tolerate any 'bull' bullshit, but I have shared my wife for 30 years (on and off). I am not denied and my wife does not humiliate me in any way.

I also realise that some will vehemently disagree with what I have said. But to me, someone who says, "My wife fucks other men and I watch or stay at home, but I'm not a cuck" is a bit like a serial killer railing against being called a murderer.

For the purposes of discussions on cuckold/hotwife forums, it is fine to use a term like stag, because we all know what it means. However, it does seem that the true meaning of the term cuckold is being lost or subverted.

Anyway, I think the main point is that cuckold is not a dirty word. We are all here because we derive intense pleasure from our wives being taken by other men. We should embrace and celebrate our cuckoldry and enjoy the sublime pleasures it brings, regardless of the flavour :)
Like Jagman1957 said, very well said.

I am a cuck and I love being a cuck. I've been a cuck for over 30 years and I feel no shame at all.

My wife (fiancée at the time) was confused by it at first, but learned to like it very quickly. Like most girls, she wasn't raised to expect having a loving, devoted husband that allowed her to have sex with whoever, whenever and as much as she wanted. Much less than the fact that I was aroused by it.

She knows exactly what type of cuck I am. I don't care for verbal humiliation, but she knows I do like the humiliation of denial.

Over the years, we have had a few live-in bf's. I love being celibate, for long periods of time, while my wife is being monogamous with her bf. Nothing turns me on more, than knowing my wife is carrying another man's seed inside of her, regularly, instead of mine.

I am bi. That came out early in our relationship, with her first bf. I like cream pies, and very much enjoy sucking her bf's clean. Luckily, she likes that about me. She likes watching me suck her bf's cock and says it makes the bond with her bf stronger when I am involved.

Not sure what type of cuck this makes me, but it's who we are. My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. The sex she and I have is very vanilla and mediocre. But, it is very seldom, as well. Since we have been married (even before), the vast majority of her sex has been with other men.

When we met, she never would have guessed our lives would have turned out this way. She loves the variety and freedom of knowing she is allowed to have sex with whoever, whenever and as much as she wants. She is still amazed it turns me on. In fact, I am turned on by her having sex with another man, more than having sex with her myself. It took her a while to wrap her brain around that, but she did.

• Love
Reactions: arabcuckold
Stage 8 here. My wife is past menopause so can't have kids. She is having sex with three different men now that she sees about 30 times combined over the year. They all ride bareback. And my wife is very happy. :D

Reactions: Baddy145 and DonD
i miss it so much,the kinky games with my ex wife,i,m single for the last 6yrs,and i got many kinky memories ,step 7 was for me the one that turned me the most,a 3th person controlling me,humiliating me,making me watch how he fucked my wife,tasks giving etc gave our sexlife a big boost,and to be honest to evveryone ,making me their cuckold,wearing the most slutty outfits &high heels ,nothing else turns me more on than this,even today,when sharing this with everyone,i,m constantly aroused,horny,wet because i look so sexy&slutty,i miss it playing a slut in a cuckoldrelationship,and i hope i can found someone here to use me,so please ask me anything if you want xxxx

Attachments

• 525977-3B3CA2D9CD1EB3100A8B42255F64F6BB_300_sq.jpg
    525977-3B3CA2D9CD1EB3100A8B42255F64F6BB_300_sq.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 49
We were in the lifestyle so long we tried it all (I think) except her having another mans baby because she was "Fixed" when we got together-(already had 4 kids)(she had married Very young)-so it was impossible- It (her getting pregnant) probably would have happened because she really disliked Condoms & discouraged men from using them-- I think this fantasy is very common because she was Domme over me but extremely Sub with other men-& a # of her "Boyfriends " had her putting out for their friends/Family & strangers & telling them to make her pregnant--She played along with that -- She told me it was Fun when at a bar--her & her boyfriends would tell guys they wanted a baby & his sperm wasn't doing the job--so-weather it was one guy or 4 or 5 guys-- they were having Fun trying to get her Knocked up- they had no ideal--
Hubby and I do the same game in a way. I am on BC pills adn pick up 1-2 guys adn tell them I want to get pg and my cuck hubby shoots blanks. They will fuck me hard 4 or 5 times in front of him.and I recontact them them several times later for more cock and swimmers....

As a very experienced cuckoldress with cucks in USA, UK and Dubai, I listed the 10 stages of my cucks.

Stage 1

You know your wife/partner is having an affair but you pretend that you do not know about it.

Stage 2

You tell your wife/partner that you not only know about her affair but also allow it.

Stage 3

You fully support your wife engaging sexual activities with different males outside

Stage 4

You ask your wife to tell her sexual partner that you allow their affair and allow them to stay at home during your absence.

Stage 5

You allow your wife/partner’s sexual partner become a live-in regardless you are at home or not.

Stage 6

You participate in sexual game between your wife and her sexual partner so it finally becomes a game of 3.

Stage 7

You 3 are fed up with average sexual play and kinky humiliation play begins to take place.

Stage 8

You allow the number of your wife’s lover to change from 1 person to multiple people.

Stage 9

You are ok with the fact you wife is pregnant with other lover’s baby and still stay marriage with her.

Stage 10

View attachment 436946
stage 4.
I am fully aware of my wife relation with African male.

Reactions: Chicagocuckoldjay15

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

Stage 5

Stage 6

Stage 7

Stage 8

Stage 9

Stage 10

View attachment 436946
Stage 8

Stage 1 No affairs

Stage 2 N/A

Stage 3 You fully support your wife engaging sexual activities with different males outside
This applies from the beginning

Stage 4 You ask your wife to tell her sexual partner that you allow their affair and allow them to stay at home during your absence.
This applies

Stage 5 You allow your wife/partner’s sexual partner become a live-in regardless you are at home or not.
Having one man in the house regularly is quite enough

Stage 6 You participate in sexual game between your wife and her sexual partner so it finally becomes a game of 3.
Never.

Stage 7 You 3 are fed up with average sexual play and kinky humiliation play begins to take place
Not really. Maybe a little humiliation but I mainly concentrate on who I am with

Stage 8 You allow the number of your wife’s lover to change from 1 person to multiple people.
You allow? Now, that's funny.

Stage 9 You are ok with the fact you wife is pregnant with other lover’s baby and still stay marriage with her.
I had a couple kids before this all started and I sure wasn't going to have any more.

Stage 10 You raise your wife and other guy’s children.
That seems to be the most ridicules idea out there with all the medical history that isn't known and what about the later claims of it's mine so I am involved.

Reactions: Baddy145